You know you are a mom when... 1. You understand why momma bear’s porridge was cold.
1 year ago
2. You help your child find chocolate that you know you ate last night.
3. Kids asleep = finally catch up on sleep or enjoy some alone time?
4. You wish there was a drive thru for everything.
5. You tell your kids “You can do anything!” while yelling at them “DON’T DO THAT!” every three minutes.
6. Your name becomes... “Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom...”
7. Your hobbies include making food that no one eats and counting to 3.
8. You realize you can do just about anything with one hand.
9. The only time you see your whole house clean is in your dreams.
10. Baby wipes are the new Swiss Army knife.
What did I miss?