The Cathedral, Hereford, Herefordshire.
Early 16thc. triptych, Swabian school. Adoration of the Magi flanked by St. Gabriel and St. Ursula. Donated in 1935.
© 2019 ImGrid | This website uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. We have no association with Instagram.
All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this website are property of Instagram.