It's hard work, but if you build your business at home after work hours, you can keep a stable income while building your business for the future.
27 minutes ago117
Just going to leave this here for a bit of Thursday lovin’ 💕
Start loving what you can bring to the table and understand that YOU are a currency with value.
(P.s - @tigerairaustralia I would like to get back to Melbourne ✈️tonight so if we could stop with the 90 minute delays that would be fabulous 🙏🏻)
Behind every great business is a great Accountant 😜🤙🏽 We strive to help you achieve your goals. All our work at JPK Accounting is completed professionally, ethically & to the highest standard. To find out more about myself and our team at JPK Accounting, head over to our web page!
1 hour ago111
Set up a savings fund for irregular expenses.
My son has just started preschool, so we are in and out of the doctor’s office almost every other month. It’s seems he catches the creche bugs since he is still a newbie.
This is one area we didn’t anticipate will cost quite a lot of money.
I have now started to set aside a few Pulas in my budget each month for consultation and prescription costs.
The money will be sent to the existing emergency savings account.
If I have been setting aside P300 for emergencies, I am increasing it by P100 to cover with these unexpected emergencies.
This is a classic example that life happens and things we didn’t think about will happen and will cost us money.
This concept can be applied for any type of emergency that didn’t come to your thoughts when saving up for emergencies. It is okay to increase your emergency savings for such events.
Dear business owner,
It is not enough for you to have ideas. You must be able to see what your ideas will translate to in money terms.
If you want to grow your profits, you need a financial plan to see where the profit will come from. Consistent profit doesn't happen by chance.
Check the link in my bio for resources that can help you or send me a DM. Don't suffer in silence.
Smooth seas do not make good sailors ⚓️ .
I have personally worked for suburban & global accounting firms for more than 15 years. Our team at JPK Accountants provide services for personal & business clients - locally, interstate & international.
2 hours ago227
I spy with my @centssavvyllc eyes my published Act Your Wage Article!!! Thanks @advance_magazine for this awesome opportunity! Make sure you all pick up a copy!!!
Following on from the announcement in the Spring Statement, there have been several news stories about the review of the future of our 1p and 2p coins .. what do you use them for? I would love to know!
2 hours ago124
Join me to celebrate a very intelligent young man whose simplicity is so strong that is can break a rock. A very matured individual whose level of wisdom is far beyond his age. A sweet pianist with a clean and soft touch on the keys inspiring many even as he releases grace through his music. An excellent accountant yet accountable to God. A lover of JESUS and his ways. A brother with a contrite heart and a broken spirit in whom God is well pleased.
I celebrate you brother.
Adedokun Oluwatobiloba David @giftedhands247#burthday#david#pianist#accountant#bloodbrothers#WWSA#march28
Ποιες αποδοχές δικαιούνται κατά τις ημέρες αργιών και διακοπών οι διδάσκοντες/καθηγητές φροντιστηρίων και κέντρων ξένων γλωσσών (Δ ΑΣΦ 189/222242/2018)?
Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας στο 2310/216 391 και email@example.com
The Palm Beach International Boat Show will take place from 22 - 25 March. Avaletta representatives will be present at the show.
Are you there? Please get in touch! We look forward to meeting you.
SO YOU WANT TO START A BUSINESS?
Although planning is common in the start-up phase, it is also a valuable exercise during the operating and growth phase of the business.
This involves asking yourself:
1. Why are you in business (your 'why'?). What is your vision?
2. What are your strategic objectives?
3. How will you structure your business? Sole trader, partnership, company or trust?
4. What are the regulatory requirements associated with a business like yours in that industry and country?
5. What are the latest trends in your industry?
6. Who are your main competitors? What competitive advantage do you have over them?
7. Who are your target customers? Consider both demographic (e.g. age, gender, income etc) and psychographic (e.g. values, attitude, lifestyle etc) factors. Is the overall market big enough for you to enter?
8. What does your day-to-day staff organisational structure look like? Consider both functional and administrative reporting lines.
9. How will you operate your business? Consider location, supplies and distribution.
10. Have you got a good accounting system in place to manage cash flow and help you review your real-time financial metrics and other information? Will the system produce accurate and reliable books, records and management reports? Have you got a budget in place? Do you have enough capital?
11. How can you articulate and formalise steps 1 to 10 into a business plan? .
A 'Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Weaknesses' (SWOT) analysis exercise can help in forming the basis for your business plan. Strengths and weaknesses relate to internal factors while Opportunities and Threats relate to external. .
The benefits of having a business plan include:
1. Provide greater control of your business
2. Can assist to secure external funding
3. Understanding and evaluating SWOT to assist with business priorities .
Some common mistakes with business planning include:
1. Underestimating the time and cost involved for certain activities
2. Pricing too low
3. Overly optimistic about demand and volume
4. Not taking into account worst case scenario
5. Excluding and not planning for regulatory obligations
She can't decide if she wants a 1.01ct L SI1 oval or 1ct K SI2 cushion🤔...which one would you choose?
I love the 1ct K SI2 cushion 💛 😍
Call us to view your dream diamond on 0741172492 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Salam Tengah Hari
Agency kami akan mengadakan "Career Day" pada 26 Mac ni. Kepada anda yang nak tahu lebih lanjut mengenai kerjaya sebagai unit amanah ni anda dijemput hadir.
Pada hari tersebut kami akan ada "sharing session" tentang kerjaya ni dari orang orang yang senior dalam industri ni.
Jika anda seorang freshgrad,student,bankers,engineer,accountant hatta seorang suri rumah tetapi nak cari duit sampingan, anda amatlah dijemput untuk hadir.