Final Rankings! I know these aren’t the most popular of rankings but I barely liked anybody this season soooooo
1.) Rachel- Queen ass. So robbed. Only one this entire season that had a big personality. Love her to death would love for her to play again
2.) Haleigh- Queen overcame so much and I’m so proud of her for how far she went.
3.) Sam- Crazy Queen, so pure and lovable, deserves everything.
4.) Scottie- Virgin King, was kind of annoying how you insistently trusted Tyler but you’re still great.
5.) Angela- Ice Queen. Hated how you treated Rachel but out of everyone in the top 4 you should have won tbh.
6.) Bayleigh- Wish you won the battle back, liked 75% of the time didn’t like at all the other 25% but still better than most others this season.
7.) Winston- Wish he lasted longer, has been great post season.
8.) Rockstar- Loving Queen, thank you for spreading positivity.
9.) Kaitlyn- Wish she completed the Bonus Life puzzle, one of the only ones who actually made moves.
10.) Faysal- Dumbest person to ever play but Atleast he wasn’t a complete asshole or anything.
11.) Brett- Should have made a move sooner and you would have lasted.
12.) Steve- sorry pal lmao
13.) Kaycee- Just cause you won vetos you did nothing with dosent mean you made big moves. Once a couch always a couch.
14.) Tyler- ew. We hate when someone has 0 adversity, everything was just handed to you, so lucky you’re on this season full of idiots.
15.) Swaggy- Hated on the show. Been annoying ever since he got home. Hope to never see him again.
16.) JC- lol. Do I even have to say anything??? TAGS: #BB20 #BigBrother #BigBrother20 #Houseguest #BBCeleb #BBSteve #BBSam #BBHaleigh #BBKaycee #BBTyler #BBBayleigh #BBKaitlyn #BBWinston #BBAngie #BBJC #BBBrett #BBAngela #BBScottie #BBFaysal #BBRachel #BBChris