This year was filled with great music and memories (if you consider me a friend, don’t be offended that there are no pictures of you in this because I don’t have any pictures of us). Photos 1. From Back to the Beach this year. It was my first time seeing @interrupstagram
, but definitely not the last.
2. In July, I flew to New York to go to Warped Tour (and to visit family). This marked the second time I saw The Interrupters.
3. In June, I wasn’t sure if I was going to NY yet and to commemorate the final warped tour, I drove to Phoenix and discovered Sharptooth.
4. At both warped tours I attended this year, I got to talk to at least one member of In Loving Memory (@inlovingmemoryny
) a band I had been listening to for years.
5. Second time I saw and met Reel Bog Fish this year.
playing Back to the Beach
7. This year I discovered the incredible band, The Bar Stool Preachers (@thebarstoolpreachers
) and five hours before they opened for the Interrupters, I met half of them.
8. Finally met The Interrupters
9. I drove 8 hours to Flagstaff, AZ to see Against Me! and discovered Sharp/Shock (@sharpshock
) who also released my favorite album of this year.
10. Shepard Fairey did a piece to honor the CBGB venue of Blondie.
#theinterrupters #mxpx #goldfinger #mikeherrera #backtothebeach #backtothebeachfest #warpedtour #sharpshock #againstme
#sharptooth #inlovingmemory #reelbigfish #thebarstoolpreachers #blondie #shepardfairey