11 tips to naturally reduce bloating:
1. Drink warm lemon water before meals and first thing in the morning. This will aid in digestion and create a more alkaline environment in the body.
2. Consider taking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar each day.
3. Digestive enzymes or bitters further help with bloating + gas. Taking these before meals helps the most. My favourite is @stfrancisherbfarm canadian bitters
4. Shave fresh ginger into warm water. This is an amazing antioxidant and anti inflammatory.
5. Add turmeric and cayenne with black pepper into your foods. These two also aid in boosting the metabolism.
6. Wear loosing fitting clothes so you are restricting circulation, and proper digestion.
7. Stay hydrated! Always
8. Increase your antioxidant intake (I love matcha for that amazing benefit)
10. Don't stress! Stress actually makes up hold water and bloat. Our minds + body connection is so crucial and tbh creepy haha.
11. Eat with nothing in front of you. This means no phone, tv, work or driving. When we eat with distraction, we stress out digestives systems, which intimately leads to indigestion. Take the time to actually enjoy your food- don't use distractions.
I hope these help! What are some of your tips? #matcha 🍵🦋✨
40 minutes ago27118
You will always be my little lapdog 🐶
41 minutes ago1659
Peanut (now Trevor) discovers mom’s tail.
2 hours ago5101,438
When all you and your friends do is smoke and you become literally autistic
2 hours ago2029
When you pose for the camera because there are treats involved 😋