Morning!!! So Sydney weather has taken a cosy turn. Time for a warm and comforting brekkie. Have you ever warmed up your chia pudding? It’s easy and delicious, just make it just like the food recipe on the blog and pop your portion in a pot and heat gently and add an extra splash of mylk 🙌🏼 link in bio to the blog
I don’t know about you, but I always have cravings for chocolate! This Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Seed Pudding recipe is a great way to stay within your macros and curb that chocolate craving! ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️
If you like the texture of tapioca pudding, you will like this pudding. If you don’t like that kind of texture, this probably is not for you. ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️
Chia seeds are considered a superfood. They are packed with omega 3’s, protein, antioxidants, and fiber. They also act as a thickener in this recipe. ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️
1/4 cup chia seeds
1 cup almond milk
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
Place all of these ingredients in a wide mouth mason jar and shake until completely mixed. Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours until thickened. I topped mine with raspberries and shredded coconut. You could top with whatever topping you like. This makes 2 servings.
Omg, what A colour🍓🍒🍉🍅🍎CHIA PUDDING 🍉1/2 cup chia seeds
🍉2 cups almond milk (or other plant-based milk)
🍉1 tsp vanilla extract
🍉1 tbsp maple syrup
🍉1 large mango
🍉1 cup raspberries
1/2 cup yogurt of choice
🍉2 tbsp hemp hearts
Fruit for garnish (optional
Mix the chia seeds, almond milk, vanilla extract, and maple syrup together in a bowl. Whisk for 1-2 minutes until the mixture begins to thicken. Place in the fridge and allow to thicken up for 1 hour.
Place the kiwis in a blender and blend until smooth. Remove and repeat with the mango and raspberries.
Once the chia pudding is thick, begin layering the chia pudding, fruit purees, and yogurt in a glass.
Start with some fruit puree on the bottom, followed by some chia pudding, followed by some yogurt. Repeat this process until you have filled your glass.
Garnish with hemp hearts and fresh fruit if desired #recipes#nomnom#fruit#almond#mango#eat#Recipe ##Pudding#Chiapudding#foodpost#foodpornamentu#footfetishnation#food#easyfood#onmyplate#lunch#foods#foodphoto
CHİALI PUDİNG 📍1kase puding için🍨 ❣️1SU Bardağından az süt ❣️1.5yemek kaşığı (silme ) CHİA tohumu ❣️5 hurma ❣️1/2 yerli muz 🍌 ❣️1tatlı kaşığı dolusu kakao ❣️1çilek (süslemek için) 😋YAPILIŞI 😋
📍Sütü chia tohumları İLE ağzı kapalı bir kaba koyup buzdolabında 1saat bekletiyoruz chia tohumları suyu içine çekip koyulaşıyor -ben dün geceden koydum anca bugün yapabildim - 📍Hurmaları sıcak suda bekletip yumuşayınca çatalla ezdim 📍Koyulaşan sütlü chia tohumlarını hurma püresi ve kakao İLE karıştırdım 📍Dilimlediğim muzları Kaselerimizin içine bir kat az önce hazırladığımız pudin bir kat muz şeklinde koydum
Üzerini çilek 🍓 ve fıstık ezmesi ile süsledim ❤️⭐️🍓 AFİYET OLSUN 😋@diyetisyensefinsofrasi#puding#chia#chiatohumu#chiapudding#kakoluchiapuding#sufle#fitpuding#form#zayıflama#diyet#diyetisyen#çilek#muz#hurma#süt#tokkalarakkilover
🌸 Recipe 🌸
I am really enjoying making these delicious wee puddings at the moment. Super fast and simple to whip up and a delicious, nutritious snack to have on hand.
The girls love them too as a afternoon snack to keep them going until dinner. Vary the toppings to what ever fruit you have on hand to change up the flavour.
- 2 cups milk of choice - I use Little Island Coconut Milk - Juice and finely grated rind of one orange - 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 4-6 drops Wild Orange essential oil
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp honey (less if you prefer)
- 3 drops lemon essential oil
- Coconut cream
- Coconut flakes
- Combine in a bowl and whisk until combined, leave sitting for 10min and whisk again. Transfer to fridge for 4-6hours to ‘set’
- When set, divide pudding between 5 serving jars
- Blend together blueberries, honey and lemon essential oil until smooth and spoon over the chia pudding. - Top with a teaspoon of coconut cream and a sprinkle of coconut flakes.
as the chocolate chia pudding was so delicious, i tried a rasberry flavoured one. and it was a total success😍👌 ingredients:
3tbsp chia seeds
250ml soy milk (or any other milk of choice)
1 small mashed 🍌
1tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
(i also added 1tbsp of flavorless protein powder because the chia pudding was my post workout meal)
1) mash the rasberrys
2) add the chia seeds to the mashed berrys and mix well
3) add the mixture to the soy milk and mix well
4) let it sit for a few hours/over night on room temperature (if you use non-plantbased milk you should put it into the fridge)
5) for the topping simply mix the mashed banana with the cocoa powder (and the protein powder if you use one) and put the mixture on top of the pudding with the berrys
6) enjoy😉 ➡the chia seeds absorb the liquid much better in room temperature
Chia puddings with fresh fruit, flaked almonds and pumpkin seeds! 🍇🌿 These chia puddings are made from minimal ingredients - so they’re dairy free, gluten free and refined sugar free 🤗 They’re available in store and they’ll fill you up for hours 👍🏻
2 hours ago119
Chia seed pudding recipe(s) (LT version below) for newbies like me :) I noticed this charming dessert @tinyteathings . I got curious and googled it. Result: found plenty of variations in https://greatist.com/eat/chia-seed-pudding-recipes and decided to go with a simple one for the first time.
Ingredients (4 portions): -400ml can of coconut milk (or almond milk)
-100g chia seeds (or 6-7 tbsp) (I put 140g and it was too much)
-5 tbsp maple syrup
-1 teasp vanilla extract (it gives a nice vanilla smell but doesn't add much to taste)
- Fresh or frozen fruits and berries
1. Combine the coconut milk, chia seeds, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combined.
2. Let the mixture sit for about 30 minutes at room temperature.
3. Mix once more, cover, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours
4. Notes: I put some of the pudding into serving glasses before refrigerating but you can easily refrigerate the whole bowl and layer it just before serving.
Chia sėklų pudingas - gana populiarus desertas tarp Lietuvos sveiko (ir nelabai) maisto bloger'ių. Man įsimintiniausios šio pudingo variacijos @happyrealfood
Ingredientai 4 porcijoms: - 400ml kokosų pieno (etiketė skelbė, kad ekologiškas, be konservantų ir saldiklių :))
- 100g chia sėklų (maždaug 6-7 šaukštai)
- 5 šaukštai klevų sirupo (jei esate smaližius, siūlau 6 šaukštus)
- 1 arbat. šaukštelis vanilės ekstrakto (ekstraktas labiau veikia kaip aromatizatorius nei papildo skonį)
- Švieži arba šaldyti vaisiai, uogos.
1. Į dubenį sumaišome chia sėklas, kokosų pieną, klevų sirupą ir vanilės ekstraktą. Maišome rankiniu plaktuvu arba šakute, kaip senais gerais laikais :)
2. Padedame į šalį 30min.
3. Po 30min. vėl maišome, uždengiame maistine plėvele ir dedame į šaldytuvą nakčiai. Jei skubus "deserto atvejis", galite palaikyti 3val.
4. Mano asmeninė įžvalga: dalį pudingo prieš naktį, sudėjau į taures, sluoksniuodama su vaisiais. Kitą dalį sliuoksniavau ryte, nes naudojau šaldytas uogas ir vandeningus vaisius. Bet kuriuo atveju, nepamirškite uždengti maistine plėvele!
With a little bit of sunshine & less of cloud n rains, it finally feels like Spring today😍🌿🌟
So I had to make these 👉🏻 Mango Matcha Chia Pudding 👈🏻 to celebrate the sunny day!! This literally feels like ‘Spring in a Bowl’ & going to be my lunch & evening dessert too ;)
They are a perfect combination of deliciousness + health food & is totally Vegan + Glutenfree🙌🏻 I’ve made them using coconut milk & they are one of my Most Popular Breakfast recipe I the blog too🤩🤩
Also, I recommend using Matcha to drive away those winter blues or lethargy & Super charge yourself by this easy peasy recipe :) 👇🏻👇🏻
The best thing about chia pudding is it’s like dessert but it’s also totally delish for breakfast or a snack!
Two keys to perfect chia pudding:
1 • Use your most favorite type of milk! I like unsweetened almond coconut blend. (If you use an unsweetened milk you’ll probably want to add a drizzle of maple syrup or agave for sweetness)
2 • Don’t forget the mix-ins! I reach for frozen fruit most often because it’s super easy, just make sure it’s thawed 😉
Recipe for this chia pudding:
• combine chia seeds with milk of choice in a 1:4 ratio
• let chia mix sit in the fridge until a pudding consistency is formed
• thaw frozen mixed berries (blueberry, raspberry & blackberry)
• combine & enjoy 😋
Overnight O A T S // C H I A pudding 🍑
∙1/3 to 1/2 cup liquid such as almond/cashew/coconut milk
∙1/3 to 1/2 cup old-fashioned ROLLED oats
∙1/3 to 1/2 cup yogurt [optional]
∙1 teaspoon chia seeds
∙1/2 banana, mashed, ∙Fruit (fresh or dried), nuts, nut butter, seeds, protein powder, granola, coconut, spices, citrus zest or vanilla extract
Add the desired amounts of milk, oats, yogurt, chia seeds and banana to a jar or container and give them a good stir. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 5 hours.
In the morning, add additional liquid if you'd like. Once you achieve the desired consistency, top with fruit, nuts, nut butter, seeds, protein powder, granola, coconut, spices, zest or vanilla extract.
For CHIA pudding, follow the same guidelines but skip the oats and increase the chia to 1/3 cup! Play with flavors and enjoy 🍑
These are great for a breakfast meal prep! Nutritious and easy on the go
3 hours ago01
CHIA SEED PUDDING
Chia seeds are rich in vitamins and fiber, this delicious pudding is a healthy option to welcome Spring with a detox.
Find the recipe at wearecocina.com
Still drooling over my breakfast.
Blue-green chia seed pudding:
4 Tbs @traderjoes organic chia seeds
1 C mylk of choice (I used @ripplefoods original unsweetened for extra protein)
1 tsp organic vanilla extract @365bywholefoods
1 scoop @livebeaming green protein
1 tsp @imlakesh spirulina
1 Tbs @e3live + BrainOn (fresh frozen AFA algae) *mix together and let sit overnight or at least, 4 hours until thickened
In the morning, stir again and dress with your favorite toppings (goji berries, shredded coconut, bee pollen, organic blueberries)!
Happy Wellness Wednesday! 🌱
Today we're celebrating the arrival of chia seeds to our spice and herb wall. Chia seeds are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, and they provide fiber, iron, and calcium. 🌱
Only $4.89 for 4 ounces, they are easy to add to salads, smoothies, cereal, yogurt, and our favorite, chia pudding!
And speaking of wellness, did y'all receive our email invitation to Saturday's Wellness Workshop? @heydaybozeman is hosting, March 24, 10 - 11:30 AM. The link to sign up and for more information is in our bio. Time is running out, sign up today! 🌱
4 hours ago119
Yumm! 💕pitaya mixed which a bunch of goodness, like banana, strawberry, some greens + scoop @ommushrooms ‘beauty’, layered with chia pudding (recipe 3 posts down) topped with fresh fruit! 👌🏼
Good morning, my little sugar plums! It’s time for some delicious bites and yummy sips. This spirulina-matcha and fruity oat-chia is such a nice combo. Happy HUMP DAY!
3 tbsp chia seeds, 1/4 cup beet root juice, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (shake/stir a couple times in 1st half hour), cinnamon, 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk yogurt, frozen mango chunks & blueberries, chopped strawberries, 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes and cacao nibs. Let sit overnight in the fridge. 🌱 1 tsp matcha powder + 1/4 tsp spirulina + cinnamon; hot water to mix, then add hot milk