Now that’s what I call sells! 😂
Important announcement!!! 🚨
Reindeer Hot Chocolate Bags 🦌
Materials Needed for Each Reindeer Hot Chocolate:
2 Piping Bags
1 Hot Chocolate Packet
2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
1/3 cup mini marshmallows
1 red pom-pom ball
2 wiggle eyes
Tan or brown pipe cleaner
Printable Gift Tags (print on white cardstock for best results)
Single Hole Punch
How to Make Reindeer Hot Chocolate:
1. Pour hot cocoa mix into the piping bag, pushing it all the way to the tip.
2. Cut off the top of the piping bag at approximately 2 inches above the top of the hot cocoa. Fold the excess two inches of the piping bag in and down – staple to close.
3. Put the bag of hot cocoa into another piping bag and flatten.
4. Layer in mini chocolate chips.
5. Add a layer of marshmallows.
6. Cinch the top of the bag and tie on a ribbon.
7. Cut out a gift tag and punch a hole in the top. Weave the ribbon through the hole and knot it to hold the gift tag in place.
8. Wrap a pipe cleaner around the bag – just above the ribbon. Shape it into antlers.
#hotchoc #reindeer #rudolph #christmas2018 #delicious #healthy #treat #easter #frozen #cold #motivation #inspirational #babyfood #kidsinthekitchen #kidfood #kidshealth #babies #blogger #clever #dontmissout #easy
Cadbury Creme Egg Hunt for the White Creme Egg is back 😂 Merry Easter!