Who doesn't like a hot and spicy Beef Daleem with fried crispy onions and condiments. I made beef Daleem with @shanfoods
shaahi haleem mix. I took the accurate quantity of all the ingredients mentioned on the back of the pack and yallahhhh.. !!! It's perfect. I made it with a bit of different technique which I am going to share it with you.
Beef 1/2 kg
Bones 1/2 kg
Shan Shahi haleem mix pack
Pack 1 spices
Pack 2 lentils
Black pepper seeds
1. First I make broth of meat and bones. For this , take around 2 litre of water, add meat and bones , black pepper, garlic bulb, onions (cut into 4pieces), black cardamon, cloves.
Cook for almost an hour. Remove the meat and cook until it's half of the water. Drain all the bones and spices. Broth is ready.
2. Take a pan , heat oil and add 2 chopped onions . Add boil meat and pack 1 spices. Cook for a while and add water ( 2 to 3 litres). 3. Soaked all the ingredients of packet 2 for half an hour. ( Can add rice or lentils , totally optional ) .
4. Add soaked lentils in meat and mix well. Let it cook on slow flame for about 3 to 4 hours.
5. Use beater, stick or any wooden spoon to make the paste smooth and mashy. In easy word " ghota lagao "😂😂
Add broth and cook a while.
6. Once it reaches to your desired texture, add chopped ginger, mint, fresh corriander, geen chillies and sqeeze 2 to 3 lemons.
Heat a pan with 1 cup of oil /ghee , add chopped onions and give tarka to the Daleem.
7. Serve with fried onions, corriander, ginger, lemon and green chillies. Can have it with warm tandoori naan.
#imadeit #foodphotography #foodblogger #foodgasm #foodie #foodporn #haleem #daleem #shanfoods @shanfoods #pakistanicuisine #photooftheday #instapic #recipesbyain #recipes #meatrecipes #eidulazha2018 #3meatrecipes #desifood #desitarka #beefrecipes #chickenrecipes #muttonrecipes