Found this cozy spot while passing by in LES. The octopus shaped kurobuta sausage with wasabi based aioli was cute and hit the spot!
Also pictured are the mochi spaghetti and the original pork curry
SWIPE! 👉🏻 one of our favorite stops in boston! packed with so many options and no shortage of sweets 🍦
RENDANG KENTANG DAGING
By : @indahdapur
500 gr kentang kecil2, cuci bersih
250 gr daging
1 liter santan kental, dari 1 butir kelapa parut
Bumbu Halus :
8 siung bawang merah
4 siung bawang putih
12 buah cabe merah keriting
1 sdm ketumbar
1 ruas jari jahe
2 cm lengkuas
2 butir kemiri
1/2 sdt jinten
1/2 sdt merica butiran
1/2 sdt pala bubuk
Bumbu Pelengkap :
1 lembar daun kunyit, iris tipis
1 batang sereh, geprek
1 lembar daun salam
2 lembar daun jeruk
1 buah asam kandis / 1 sdt asam jawa
1 buah bunga lawang
1,5 buah gula jawa / aren ukuran kecil
2 sdt garam
1 sdt kaldu bubuk
Cara Membuat :
1. Rebus daging minimal 30 menit agar cepat empuk pas dibikin rendang, tiriskan.
2. Rebus santan dalam wajan, campur dengan bumbu halus, daun kunyit, sereh, daun salam, daun jeruk, asam kandis & bunga lawang. Aduk sampai mendidih & santan mengeluarkan minyak.
3. Masukkan daging, masak dengan api sedang.
4. Beri garam, gula jawa, kaldu bubuk & penyedap rasa bila suka.
5. Masukkan kentang masak sambil sesekali diaduk hingga mengering, hingga bumbu berwarna coklat tua & mengeluarkan minyak.
6. Koreksi rasa, sajikan.
#doyancooking #racikandapur #homecooking #reseprendang #indahdapur #foodoftheday #foodphotography #cookoftheday #cookingwithlove #homemade #berbagiresep_rendang #foodie #foodporn #instafood #fotomasak #videomasakan #resepmasakan #marimasak #doyanmasak #panduanmemasak #hobimasakid #bakingcooking_ #semuabisamasak #dapur_resep #anekaresepkuedanmasakan #galaxynote8 #guniezzt #appronid #foodgasm
Good food is the foundation of genuine happiness 💛
Always paying attention to de(tail) so I don’t make a mis(steak) #surfnturf
🤤 Yes please !!! MunchiesMonday
Here's a recipe for homemade almond butter. Try it out and let us know what you think!
8 ounces (2 cups) raw almonds (can also buy preroasted almonds)
1/4 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt to taste
avocado oil or coconut oil optional & to taste depending on consistency desired
ground cinnamon to taste
sweetener: maple syrup honey monk fruit , to taste
shredded coconut to taste
1. If toasting the almonds, preheat oven to 325 F and spread a single layer of nuts on a large-rimmed baking sheet. Toast for 10-15 minutes, mixing half-way.
2. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes, until no longer hot (warm is okay). 3. Transfer the nuts to a high-powered blender like a Vitamix (fitted with the four-blade attachment) or a food processor. Process on high speed until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the bowl frequently.
4. Depending on the type of nut and your machine, this may take anywhere from 5-15 minutes. Be patient and continue to blend and scrape down the sides, the mixture will come together after the dry paste forms. You can add a bit of oil to help the process or depending on the consistency desired. If the mixture gets too hot, you can pause for about 5-10 minutes and resume again.
5. Once the mixture is creamy, you can add any desired salt, sweetener or add-ins of your choice.
6. Allow to cool down slightly before to a glass jar. Seal and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 weeks.
#recipe #recipes #instafood #recipeshare #delicious #recipebook #recipeidea #recipetesting #recipeontheblog #recipesharing #homemade #recipebox #foodie #easyrecipe #foodoftheday #recipebooks #foodporn #food #recipecard #supercook #recipemom #recipebyyou #recipesbook #recipeonblog #recipepost #recipecomingsoon #recipegram #quickrecipe #recipehelp #WhyWeightTV
just the thing for a manic monday! avocado pesto zucchini noodles 🤪
zucchini / avocado / grape tomatoes / lemon juice / almonds / basil
So I heard you like beef. Well, ever have beef carpaccio garnished with light greens, soft-boiled duck eggs, and spherical Asian pear? No? Well be jelly. It was delicious!
If you’re looking for a healthy side, this sautéed kale with roasted chickpeas is delicious! Perfect for your adrenal fatigue eating plan. #chickpeas #sidedish
Pasta Inspiration for your Tuesday 😊🍝 Head over to the blog to make this for dinner. Link found in bio x #thedelightfulcook
Homemade sticky rice (very fluffy), grilled green beans, marinated chicken breast and Thai sweet sauce. It’s my first time to make all of them. Normally I buy sticky rice at the Thai grocery but now I can save some bucks. Simple but good. That can describe my dish 🍀🍚🥩☘️ #ahbeepassion
Diet starts Monday..?!🥒🥦🥑🍆🍅🌶🌽🥕 @redemptionbar
has a different Buddha Bowl (bowl full of pulses, grains and veg) every day! Here we have lentils, aubergine, turmeric slaw, cherry tomatoes, tahini, pomegranate and pine nuts 🥜 YUM #startyourweekright
Time for Soup... Blumenkohlsuppe mit Knoblauch-Croutons 😋
It’s so important to eat healthy, stay hydrated, exercise, get a good night sleep and plan ahead whilst studying for exams.
All these factors will contribute to you being calm and well balanced with a consistent energy level or mood, promoting better concentration, focus and memory needed in order to perform at your best.