Iraq war album number two. The living conditions.
1. This is me near the mass grave site we had to guard trying to make coffee in the morning before it got too hot
2. the married Marines had to take the small pox vaccine in country.
3. After the war started, the road to Baghdad was exhausting. Any chance to sleep we could take we would
4. Our Doc taking the small pox bandages.
5. While heading up through Iraq we had to fix our own vehicles. My sergeant is wiping coolant on my face
6. The cold dry conditions split my fingertips open
7. Call me a true friend. This poor guy was just trying to crap in piece but me and my camera showed up.
8. The honey bucket was our portable crapper
9. When summer finally rolled around the heat was intense. I sweated so much my blouse was still enough to prop up.
10. I zonked out beside our truck. The dirt was quite comfy #iraq#iraqwar#grunt#me#memories#goodtimes