Here’s to 24🥂 even though I still look like I’m 18
wanna talk about being a party animal??
This is how I spent my weekend make up less, in my sweats, sipping water thriving during snowmageddon 2019 ❄❄❄. ••
In all seriousness fighting off some illness so I was in bed by 830 last night and today has been just as chill.😅😅✌ ••
Decluttering, workouts, and all the laundry nothing luxurious over here but still full of smiles and happiness. I enjoy watching and obeying nature as it demands we slow down and take a breath. How are surviving this snow storm?
Physical PLAY, roughhousing, typically is something done with Dads...often it is, but it doesn't have to be--even grandmas can get in on it! WHY? Because it's good for kiddos! Here are 6 reasons:
1. Kids that roughhouse with Dad tend to have better communication skills, be more helpful and cooperative. They also have better leadership skills and are more likely to share.
2. Roughhousing helps children learn to read people and their reactions--picking up on social cues; plus it teaches them the difference between playful vs real aggression.
3. Kids who roughhouse at home get better grades in school, they learn more and do better on memory tests.
4. Roughhousing helps kids learn to take risks! (And you know what I say over and over and over: ALL growing and learning requires some kind of risk!) It builds confidence and boosts resilience.
5. Roughhousing brings out the social skills kiddos need ie, assertiveness, empathy, communication skills
6. Roughhousing is great exercise and FUN!
#PlayMattersInChildhood #PlayGrowLearn #DadLife #FamilyLife #GrandmaLife
Granny nightgown + my little doe eyed squish❤️ Is there anything better??👵🏻👶🏻
We’re SO CLOSE to raising our first $1,000 as an organization! YOU could be the one who puts us over the edge!
Click the link in our bio to donate to any one of our 10 wonderful charities ❣️
We are always waiting for the right moment... the right moment is now! Live your life. Smile, be happy! Peace! 📷Pinterest
Read some Grands stopping by woods on a snowy evening. Did you knoe I have read it more than a hundred times over 40 years and I just noticed it is stopping by woods, not 'the' woods?
While they braved the cold and wet snow on a nature walk I set up tea to have with five of the grandbabies (and their amazing Mama).
My birds in a tree fruit/cheese pick is a hit, and not just with grands.
Bought it in the #Philippines
. Should have purchased ten.
I miss the Philippines SO MUCH. But
🤳🏻 Selfie 😉
Heading out tonight to be social! Who am I?
Should be an interesting night! I’m about to make myself an Energize drink so I don’t fall asleep by 8pm cuz #grandmalife
What are you doing tonight?! .
If you could re-write your story which chapters would you change? 📷 Pinterest
Let’s get ready! 📷 Pinterest
Será que después de la tormenta viene la calma? 📷 Pinterest
Books and stories... always there.. always your best friends 🧚🏻♀️ always magic.
Opening new doors! 💪🏻 📷 Pinterest
Happy International Women’s Day 💖