The Ulun Danu Temple is a well-known landmark and important Hindu temple situated on the edge of Beratan Lake in Bedugul.
The temple is one of the most famous in Bali, particularly known for its picturesque setting on the water, where it looks like it’s floating at high tide.
The Bedugul area itself a popular destination for locals and tourists, as it strategically connects the north and south of the island. The breathtaking scenery and atmosphere of the temple’s setting make it a well-frequented spot for sightseeing and recreation.
Beautiful shot by @mikevisuals
* Value Deal - save up to 35% *
Book on Official Site & Get More Benefits:
• Free one way Airport Transfer
• 15% Discounts at The Dauh Restaurant @thedauhrestaurant
• 15% Discounts at Ayur Spa @ayurspabali
• Free 30 Minutes Welcoming Massage
• Free Daily Breakfast for Children Under 6 Year Old
• Free Shuttle Service to Seminyak Area
• Special rate for returning guest
#TheKayanaBali #TheKayana #TheKayanaMoment #TheRoyalCollection #Paradise