New noteworthy place to visit when you drop by Chinatown Binondo! 👲
From the traditional dishes (HK Asado, Soy/White Chicken) to Dimsum and Xiaolongbao! Name it, they got it! You might think this is just another typical Chinese restaurant that offers so many choices. But a lot of dishes were truly remarkable and unique! 👌
Here are some of our favorites:
1. Beef Tendon Claypot Rice 🍲
- Super big portion, the sauce mixes so well with the meat, traditional Chinese taste that will surely please auntie and uncle (meaning it's that good it will pass their standard)
2. Pan Fried Dumplings 🥟
- Super malaman and the base is super crispy. Very comparable to the local dumplings we had back in Shanghai
3. Cream Cheese Naicha🥤
- Super loaded with cream cheese topping. 😍 Can't get enough of it!!
4. Peanut Balls 🍡🥜
- SOLID. SIKSIK. CRUNCH IN EVERY BITE. A MUST TRY FOR DESSERT
5. Ham Sui Kok 🍞
- Savoury deep fried dumpling crisp to perfection. Think of it as empanada but Chinese style. Surely you'd love this for a snack. 🥢
The Great Buddha Cafe
2/F 628 Ongpin Street, Binondo, Manila
Hubby: Last mo na yan.
Me: Seriously?!? Chi-CHAAARRR-on ba yan?
Want to have an exciting night out with matching good food? Feast at Stockpile with their Sizzling Sisig Lengua, Truffled 4 Cheese Pasta, Lechon Roasted Pork Belly, Sunshine Pizza, and many more! 🍻
Their chef gets her remarkable ideas from the countries she travels to and translate it to the Filipino taste! Making sure you get an unforgettable gastronomic experience rather than just the normal nachos and shooters bar chow. 😍
Did I mention that their appetizers are also 50% off from 5 to 6pm EVERYDAY?! 🙊 While you can DRINK ALL YOU CAN from 5 to 8pm on Monday to Saturdays! May it be cocktails or scotch! 🍾 So what are you waiting for? Join in on the fun! They have QUIZ NIGHTS too! 🏆
Sapphire Road, Pasig, Metro Manila
#masarap #happytummy #pigout
#DMFoodSeries #thektg #foodies #foodtrip #foody #foodislife #foodism #foodisfuel #foodlove #instafood #instafoodie #hungry #eater #eat #foodie #food #foodgasm
Something to look forward to this Tuesday - Toritake’s Chicken Karaage!👌🏼
Toritake is a Japanese yakitori concept that started in Shibuya, Japan for about 50 years ago and launched their first branch in the Philippines just this year! Toritake is located at the second level of UP Town Center in Katipunan, QC!
#toritakeph #japanese #yakitori #looloorendezvoos #loolooapp
Happiness can be found even in the Darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light ✨
Tara kain tayo sa ihawan! 🍡🍢
Count the memories not the Calories 🍧
It's been raining crazy here in the PH and not to mention flooding in some areas ☔️ praying for a good weather and a bowl of soup for everyone. l Throwback to last month's soup in Baguio ❤️
skillet always a good idea
my simple platter at home