#india #mumbai #matunga #fruit #skin #eye #healthy #fitness #fit #gymnastics #gym #athlectics #crossfit #climbing #tracking #running #jogging #swmming #zumbafitness #yoga #modaling #lifestyle #freshness #fitworld #happyfruit #dite #boostenergy #improveskin #rich #vitaminc
If Money is lost something is lost
But if health is lost , everything is lost Longan, also known as “dragons eye” (because of a white eye shaped mark on the pit that appears as a pupil in the large eye) are soft and smaller than lychee fruits. They are brown in colour and are referred as little brothers of lychee fruits.
Longans have a brown and fragile skin. It has sensitive and translucent white flesh which has a musky grape like flavor, encasing a tiny black seed.
* Longan fruits are highly popular for their medicinal benefits.
1. Longan does miracles to nerve problems and is highly recommended as an anti-depressant.
2. Longans improve wound healing capability and increases longevity.
3. Longan improve blood circulation and increases the iron assimilation in human body.
4. Longan is an excellent energy enhancer and is an outstanding Qi tonic which raises long term energy.
5. This fruit is low in fats and calories; it is a healthy option for those who want to cut down fats from their body.
6. Longans contain a high amount of Vitamin C which is useful in safeguarding the body from cold and flu and improves the defense mechanism.
7. It benefits the heart condition by cutting down stress and fatigue.
8. Longan is beneficial for skin as well,
contain anti-ageing properties.
9. The seeds of Longans are known to counteract heavy sweating.
10. The seeds of longan are proven to treat snake bites.
# As Nutrition we put all proteins fruits and foods, many times most of the fruits and food are not available or not suitable to some of your body. it's your body so stay fit and eat healthy. ..😃😃😃