are two different eye #abnormalities
affecting the community. It is necessary to understand clear differences between them. Following are listed few differences that you can understand easily.
Difference in definition:
Glaucoma is a #disorder
in which #optic
nerve is damaged. #Cataract
is an abnormal #condition
of eye in which eye #lens
or surrounding transparent membrane is affected which provide barrier in the passage of light.
Difference in meaning of words:
Cataract is derived from Latin word “#cataracta
” meaning large water fall or a sudden rush of water or great #downpour
and it also derived from Greek word” kataraktēs” meaning down-rushing . Glaucoma is derived from Greek word “glaukōma” meaning clouded or blue green hue.
Difference in people affected:
According to the “Glaucoma study” there are almost 4 million people in US who are #suffering
from glaucoma but cataract is affecting 22 million US people. It means that cataract is much more common in the community if we #compare
with glaucoma. Treatment in Iran (Medical Tourism )🍎 www.welcomeservice.ir🍎
This should be stay about seven days in Iran.
1. We will book your doctor's appointment before coming to Iran
2. At the airport we will welcome you
3. The translator will be with you
4. We will conduct your medical analysis
5. We do the pain and go for you
6. We respond 24 hours a day
7. For the comfort of women to heal them will be a woman.
8. We will take and deliver the medicine to you
9. In the days between doctors' clinics you can have trips to visit and tourism in Iran (Mashhad, northern Iran and ...).
Call us on the phone, telephone and phone number: 🏥
#phaco #ophthalmology #ophthalmologists #eyesurgery #eyehealth #eyehealthcare #Treatment #Medical #tourism #travellifestyle #travellife #travel #traveltoiran #iran #imamkhomeini #islam