Aloe Vera Recipes for Face and Skin
1. Green Tea and Aloe Skin Toner – Simply blend water, green tea, and aloe vera for a gentle astringent action. Those with extra oily skin can add some witch hazel if they wish.
2. Soothing After Sun Spray – ease and soothe skin after sun exposure with the beneficial ingredients in this spray: vitamin E, witch hazel, and Aloe Vera.
3. Skin Brightening Scrub – brighten your skin tone and remove blemishes on your face and body with this simple blend of sugar, Aloe and lemon juice.
4. Daily Cleansing Face Wash – suitable for all face types – whether dry, oily or combination – this gentle everyday wash contains pure Aloe Vera gel, jojoba oil, liquid castile soap, cosmetic clay, and essential oil.
5. Soothing Moisturizer – a silky soft facial cream that smells great and lasts for months. To make this, you’ll need Aloe Vera gel, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, beeswax, and your favorite essential oils.
#beautytips #naturerepublic #beautyrecipes #aloevera #aloe #naturalremedies #naturalliving #benefitsofaloe #skintips #aloefromtheotherside #jadoo5 #JadooTVOfficial
Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/JadooTVOfficial/