Who is coming up or down to Phx to do a little Holiday shopping? ❤️ Here is a list of my FAVORITE healthy eating spots in the valley:
- Hands down the best breakfast burrito I have ever had! Went there with Rodrigo and we both loved what we ordered.
(Specifically the one in Phx inside @themadisonphx
because they offer a DELICIOUS food menu so you can catch a workout and a bite to eat afterwards) I have had their carne asada bowl and it’s sooooo good!!
- get their matcha mule (it’s non alcoholic) it’s very unique and refreshing! Love their vegan ceviche, salmon poke bowl, and pretty much any of their egg breakfast entrees ⭐️ @originalchopshop
- great for breakfast/lunch/ and dinner! Everything is good here and can be modified to be dairy free if you need it.
- I have been here once and ordered the Thai bowl with chicken and I dyed it was so good!
- they can make everything dairy free! And have just as many meat eaters as they do vegan friendly options. It’s my absolute favorite place to grab a pizza.
do not leave this place without trying their chicken wings! THE BEST IN TOWN! And they also offer a vegan cashew cheese for their pizzas for any of my dairy free or vegan friends out there! And stop by their little market next door, so many cute things!
-love their quinoa pancakes! So many delicious healthy options here too! Also great for breakfast lunch and/or dinner
✨ And if you live here or will be visiting the valley let me know! Lets grab some food together 🙌🏼💓❤️ Happy Tuesday everybody! Do you have any healthy Phx favorites I didn’t list? Drop them below! Would love to check them out 😋 #lapesieats