Self-care can mean different things to different people. For one person, self care could mean taking a long epsom salt bath with candles or curling up with a book and a warm cup of chai. For another person, it could mean going on an afternoon hike in the forest, getting cozy on the couch to watch a good movie or treating themselves to an over-priced fresh pressed juice. And for another person it could mean taking a kick boxing class, getting a massage or taking the time to cook a slow home cooked meal. It could even mean leaving the party early so you can get an extra hour of sleep. What does self-care mean to you?
Friday’s got me feelin like
Be prepared each day to confront your own self sabotage!
That is 90% of the battle right there, isn’t it!?!?! So what do you do to keep from losing that battle?
For me, here are a few things that I do:
1) stop comparing myself to what I “think” I should look like or what I should be doing
2) the only way to see results is to do the work - even tho I don’t want to
3) surround myself with others and positivity
4) remember WHY i started
5) above all else, give myself grace-it’s about progress not perfection
6) remind myself I am worth it!! Change is hard, not knowing what is going to happen is hard, fear of failing is hard, doing the work day after day is hard..... It’s a lot easier to listen to those negative thoughts and just keep doing what we do so that we can’t let ourselves down.
But, if you can confront those thoughts, just do what YOU can, and never give in - you will see what is possible! Find what works for you and just keep going- you are worth it!!!
¿Quién no se enamora del olor a lavanda 💜? Muchos conocemos esta hermosa planta por sus propiedades calmantes y relajantes. Pero, ¿conocías que cápsulas específicas del aceite de lavanda son súper efectivas para el tratamiento de la ansiedad generalizada con poco o ningún efecto secundario? Para saber cómo la lavanda y otras plantas pueden ayudarte, contáctanos en la clínica Curé. ¡Queremos ayudarte! 🍃💜🍃
Hard work will put you were success will find you
My MaMa born me well #nd
am beautiful 2#
Miatas at Laguna Seca 2018 last weekend, definitely coming back for 2019.