✨🌙Best Dua and Adhkar for Laylatul Qadr: “Allahumma innaka ‘afuwwun, tuhibbul-‘afwa, fa’fu ‘anni
[O Allah, You are Most Forgiving, and You love forgiveness; so forgive me].” [At-Tirmidhi]. Adkhar examples:
Supplicate any of these 100 times, it would be as if you supplicated more than 3 million times.
1. SubhanAllah (x100)- Glory is to Allah
2. Alhamdulillah (x100)- All praise is to Allah
3. Allahu Akbar (x100)- Allah is the greatest/ greater
4. SubhanAllahi wa bihamdihi (x100)- Glory be to Allah and His is the praise
5. SubhanAllahi al- Azim (x100)- Allah is the Greatest, is free from imperfection
6. La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah (x100)- There is no power and no strength except with Allah
7. Astaghfirullah (x100)- Seek forgiveness of Allah
8. Astaghfirullaaha wa ‘atoobu ‘ilayhi (x100)- I seek the forgiveness of Allah and repent to Him ✨🌙How is your 22nd Ramadan going? Comment below and may Allah guide us all. Ameen.
New Here? Follow @ambassadorsofislam