Artwork by dobrawa
We hit our goal for The Death of Balder! THANK YOU, kind supporters. Here some thank-you kisses: 😘😘😘. My team and I are so excited to bring this show to life. This week we’re performing a 20-minute work-in-project section of the show at St. Ann’s Warehouse PuppetLab (we are in Program A). Come!
Imagine: At Dawn Part XVI
You can feel the heat of the sun kissing your skin and the strong arms around you. Turning around to face the man beside you, you saw Tom’s peaceful face. Your hand moves on their own caressing his face, there was something about the ray of Sun and him that felt so magical, mesmerizing.
Tom flattered his eyes open “Am I in heaven?” He asked kissing the palm of your hand that was caressing his cheek “You look beautiful.”
“And I thought I’m more of a devil type.” You chuckled.
“You can be mischievous but you are still an angel.” Tom giggled.
“Let’s say a perfect match for the God of Mischief?” You asked grinning at him.
“Not as mischievous as Loki but yes.” He answered winking at you when you heard a stomach growling “That is so unladylike of you.”
“What? Tom it was you.” You said between laugh.
“Hey, you can’t blame me. I didn’t eat anything last night.” Tom defending himself.
“I recall you ate something.” You said arching a brow.
“Yeah, and you taste delicious,” Tom said taking a peck of your lips.
“Come on, I will make you breakfast.” You said standing up and put in the first shirt you found.
“That’s mine,” Tom said.
“Founders keeper.” You respond before leaving him.
Tom followed you to your kitchen, and no, not topless. He took a clean shirt from his bag. You started to cook while Tom played with Bobby but he would find himself staring at you. This is not bad he thought as a smile grows on his face.
“What are you smiling at Hiddleston?” You asked placing a plate in front of him.
“Nothing, I am just happy to be with Bobby and you.” He said.
“I saw videos of your interviews and pictures, you look like you had fun.” You said purring tea in his cup.
“I did, you know I love meeting the fans.” Tom answered, putting honey on his tea. |cont. in ⬇️|
"One my favorite perks of this job is seeing a little kid’s face light up when you meet them." -
Please follow me: -@marvel_entertainment_ig
oh look it’s the healthiest and most fantastic relationship in the mcu, blessed your feed so you’re welcome
Movie: Captain America, the winter soldier
Please follow me: -@marvel_heroes_funny
Slide 1-8 are theories I found & slide 9-10 are what Tom said yesterday at Comic-Con.
1. Tom chose his words wisely. He didn’t confirm the death “closing the journey” could also mean the journey of Loki turning from villain to Thor’s brother, to a part of Avengers. NOT the end of the entire character.
2. it’s the only way Tom could have said without spoiling Avengers 4. He couldn’t just say “Oh yeah, I filmed one of the most dramatic, heartbreaking death scenes ever but guess what, Loki is alive” I strongly believe he was told to make it sound like “Loki is over” to mislead us from the actual A4 plot. IF Tom really is done with being Loki, don’t you think he would have said something along the line of “Thank you to the fans” instead of what he said?
3. When he was asked if the death scene was the last scene he did with IW and he said yes.... guys, that was his ONLY scene in the movie so of course it’d be the “last”
4. Tom knew about what was going to happen to Loki in IW for 2 YEARS. BUT in his interviews, he said he wanted to explore more of the character. everything’s fine. and he also said “The next chapter of Loki’s journey honors what has come before but will be surprising for the audiences in terms of what they expect next” I don’t think he’s simply excited about a mere death scene.
Loki was missing during Hulk/Thanos fight. He was way smarter than to try to attack Thanos with a dagger unless he already has his plan pictures & he didn’t turn back into his frost giant form after Thanos “killed” him. The Russo brothers also said whoever got the least screen time in IW (well, it’s Loki) will have the key role in A4. OR IF HE IS DEAD, I don’t think it’s permanent. With time stone, they could go back in time and bring him back. We will see Loki in A4 (the only question is HOW) since he was spotted on set & his contract with Marvel is for 6 movies, which would make A4 the final film with him FOR NOW. I said “for now” because we know nothing about what will happen after A4. There’s also rumors about A4 ends in Loki being alive & rumors about Tom Hiddleston’s Loki solo movie (Please 🤞🏻) so we’ll just have to wait & see
What do you think will happen to him in Avengers 4?💪 Please follow me: -@avengers_insta
💖Halo RO Mania 💖
Kesempatan kalian untuk berbuat kebaikan masih belum berakhir nih ^^ Mari kita berbagi berkah bersama Ragnarok dengan mengikuti event di bawah ini. Selain kalian bisa memberikan berkah dan kebahagiaan kepada anak Yatim dan kaum Dhuafa, kalian juga akan mendapatkan pahala loch 💖 1 dukungan kalian akan sangat berharga untuk anak-anak Yatim dan Kaum Dhuafa 😊
Cara ikutannya mudah koq ^^ Ikuti 3 langkah di bawah ini untuk berbagi berkah bersama Ragnarok
1. Kunjungi halaman https://gravindo.id/ramadhan
2. Klik Facebook Share yang terdapat pada bagian bawah halaman website
3. Post ke Facebook-mu
Soo tunggu apa lagi?? yuk cari pahala bersama Ragnarok Gravindo dan jangan lupa untuk menyebarkan pesan berbagi kebaikan ini kepada seluruh teman-teman kalian yah 💖
#Ragnarok #RagnarokJourneyID #NoDownload #NoInstall #PlayAnywhere #Free2play
What will they be?
Time travel tease
Follow for more marvel content!
Please follow me: -@marvel_ultimate_