اللوك كامل من مستحضرات KISS🖤 راح يتوفرون قريباً✨
All KISS Products!💋 Will be available SOON in Kuwait. Stay Tuned!!✨🖤
This lewk tho🔥🔥🔥 We're loving @victorialyn 's smokey vibes using all #RKbyKISS ! She used our:
Never Touch Up Fresh All Day Primer
3D Face Creator
3D Contour Artist Cream Palette In Light Medium
Dark n Sexy Eyeshadow Palette
All Over Glow Bronzer Powder
24-HR eye Define Liner
All Over Glow Highlighter Powder
Forever Matte Liquid Lipstick in ‘Orchid Heart’
Never Touch Up Setting Spray
NY strip steak, arugula jus, potato sauce and crisp, balsamic demi glace.
This was a fun one to make, plate and eat, picking up some new techniques along the way from one very inspiring cookbook. As well as some plating inspiration from Massimo Bottura.
The dish was served at our local monthly wine club.
Thanks @the_bracha for your help and time @nechjay for some light photo editing.
Day 26: Historical/key influences.
#septtextilelove@seam_collective • My one key influence is Kate Horner @artybirdc • I began studying with Kate over 10 years ago when my hands can best be described as itching to make and create. • I’d attended a few workshops including one on finishing techniques in knitting but I had to be shown how to cast on!
• I realised I had to find something that started at the very basics and built on skills learned.
• Kate’s City and Guilds Feltmaking was even better than this. She taught me how to design and develop ideas using historical and contemporary starting points.
• These samples show work influenced by traditional felt pieces from Uzbekistan including colour and techniques.
• Traditional shapes were developed and given a more contemporary feel. • Use of positive and negative space and colourways was explored through paper collage creations.
• The first felted sample demonstrates the mosaic technique which involves combining a positive and negative image in the same design.
• The second samples shows ways to try and disguise the ‘fuzziness’ of the mosaic technique in the first sample.
• The traditional method of using the mosaic technique and quilting has been used.
• The migration of colours creating the ‘fuzziness’ in the first has been disguised with plain roving that has been couched into the sample.
• There’s also decorative stitching (it’s a little wobbly because it was stitched before being fully felted) and stab stitching for quilting.
Speed ladder drills - Tip; keeping on the balls of your feet allows you to move faster through the speed ladder drill. Don’t let you heal touch the ground as this slow down your momentum. Also Bracing your core and keeping your arms tight to your body helps keep the movement explosive and powerful. .
"Reducing weight shouldn't only target of your training but train yourself for healthy mind & body.Every training has its own benefits so TRX suspension training is the original best in class training that leverages gravity & your bodyweight to perform hundred of exercises,it develops strength,balance flexibility & core stability simultaneously"