I've come to the realization that traveling sucks! Well, actually, it sucks for most people. Throughout my travels, I've gotten a good feel for what kind of travelers you'll encounter on the road....
(1) Vacationers: People who need to get back to their jobs so that their bosses don't fire them
(2) Wanderlusters: People who travel without a care in the world. Well, that is, until they reach the day of their plane ticket home...
(3) Those Living Off Mom & Dad: We all know them. The people that care too little, spend too much, and seek attention, but we can't take them seriously because they have zero responsibilities.
(4) The Minority: We are the people that have figured out a way to turn our passions into reality, not just for the short term, but for the rest of our lives.
On your next trip, take a look around. You'll see a whole bunch of "wanderlusters" who are holding on to that last bit of freedom before they have to go back to work, make their boss a ton of money, and go home to dinner and sleep.
All the while, the few who have figured out how to make their dreams a reality are able to travel while doing their thing: helping others achieve their ultimate goals of following their dreams and passions for the rest of their lives.
What kind of traveler are you? I know which one I am!
Click the link in my bio if you want me to show you show. Let's connect :)
🇦🇺 Long Exposure Artist: @danielbrauerphotography
Thanks for your likes ❤️, comments and saves. *
Selected by: @amsartawi
* *** ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ * Congratulations *
Please tag us on your long exposure shots from downunder for more chances to be featured ** * *** ** *
Make sure to follow ✅ @danielbrauerphotography
for more amazing photos from down under. * * ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ... Horsehead rock truly a remarkable creation from nature ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ================================== ** Remember, photography is all about trying new things and having fun, enjoy!
As I am back to China, I want to share my opinion about my life here. Maybe for someone it could be helpful and interesting. Lets start with minuses, so good things will sweeten everything in the end, like a dessert.
1. Language barrier. Chinese language is really difficult language to learn. And if you are not staying in the top biggest cities, it is probably would be pretty hard for you to find an English speaking person. But having your phone with you is very helpful, so you can communicate with its help.
2. Lack of Western products. It is very difficult to find things that you are used to buy in your countries. China is really not western products friendly country. It is either really hard to find them, or they are really expensive here. But Taobao helps, about that I will tell later.
3. Unhealthy food and smoking. I am not a fun of Chinese food. I do like Cantonese food, but you can find it mostly only in Guangdong province. Chinese food could be really unhealthy. It contains a loooot of oil. Pork is main type of meat that they eat. But it also differs from province to province. There are some types of food that could be weird for foreigners (chicken feet, chicken neck, dogs, pigs blood etc) but I think it is just everywhere all over Asia. And yes, people do smoke a lot here, even in the elevators.
4. Population. There are a lot of people here. Cities with population over 5mln people are not even called big cities. Here sometimes you really feel lack of personal space, because people are used to be ok without having it.
5. Mentality. I don’t want to offend anyone from China, but we look at things completely different sometimes. It could be hard, but I am the guest here, so it is me the one who should be patient with it. Another thing is staring and pointing at you if you are a foreign person (again if you are not in the top biggest cities). And I guess I will never get used to it.
6. China internet censorship. You cant reach a lot of foreign websites, without using VPN. And VPN gives you hard time sometimes. Will be continued in the first comment ...
🤩 Ça y est j'ai reçu ma boîte photo qui cartonne ! Après avoir tout juste fini mes 3 ans et demi de voyage et traversé 11 pays ça ne pouvait pas tomber mieux pour se remonter un peu le moral 😎
Un packaging au top 🔝 et une très belle impression. Merci beaucoup @clicher_app
pour ce superbe coffret 😍
🤑 -5€ de réduc sur votre commande avec le code PROMO ➡️ WORLDSHOT5 ⬅️ depuis l'application #Clicher
D610 - Nikkor 24-70mm f2.8