I have a page for Preggos @savedfitpregnant
If you need help rocking that bump with some DISCIPLINE, holler!!!!
I'm crazy grateful for the platform @guardiannigeria
provides me to share my prenatal knowledge with Preggos. Thank you The Guardian Nigeria
1. My feet are swollen. What could be the cause and how can I control it?
2. I hear working out is not safe for both mother and baby, and that it also makes the baby come out too small? How true is that?
3. Will exercising affect a baby’s size?
4. What if I am already overweight/obese before conception, can I start exercising and dieting to lose weight safely in pregnancy?
I answered all these today in the Guardian. Grab a copy or find it on guardian.ng
- In pregnancy, there are a number of conditions responsible for swollen extremities, like the fingers, feet, ankles and face, especially the nose. Get your copy of The Guardian today as Eziaha Bolaji-Olojo (@coachesquad @savedfitpregnant
) elaborates on common issues women feel concerned about during pregnancy and how regular exercises can benefit both mother child in the long run.
#TheGuardianContributor #EziahaBolajiOlojo #Pregnancy #Fitness #Workout #Motherhood #Exercise #Fitness #Health #HealthAndWellness #Nigeria #TheGuardianNG