So if you watch my stories yesterday, you'll understand why I fast today. I ate too much yesterday and felt extremely bloated today.
And so this is part of my food-binging session yesterday.
Kobeshi Kitchen by Shabu Shabu House has reached our shore, so yes, a new place to check out guys!
From the spread we had yesterday, down here is the list from my most favorite down to least :
- KIMCHI (55K/ 1st pic) : that sourish spicy hot piping soup is indeed a comfort food.
- Chicken Collagen (55K/ 3rd pic) : its savory soup was light, not very thick but comforting, meatballs play the main role.
- Chicken Karaage (19K/last pic), this is good! I love!
- Ontama Gyudon (50K) & Sukiyaki (55K). Key ingredient in both is beef.
- Chicken Katsu Curry (52K) was averagely yummy. I like sprinkling a lot of spring onion on it.
- TOMYUM (55K), bowl was stuffed with prawns and other seafood.
- Last but not least, its Fried Tsukune.
Try it out if you havent known abt this snack.
So now u know where to hit for tomorrow's date right?
Let me know how you think abt this place 😘
, 4th level Sun Plaza, Medan.
PS : Food presentation here is for photo-taking purpose only.