Combine your love of street food and fries to make @EmilieEats
Loaded Mexican Street Corn Fries. Did we mention they’re vegan?! Get your hands on this savory treat using the recipe below. 🍟🍟🍟 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ INGREDIENTS
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
3 medium russet, Yukon Gold, red or sweet potatoes
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons @Pompeian
Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 ears of corn
¼ cup unsweetened non-dairy yogurt
1 teaspoon chili powder, plus more for garnish
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
½ teaspoon garlic
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
½ cup red onion, finely chopped
½ red bell pepper, finely chopped
1 jalapeno, seeds removed and finely chopped
½ avocado, chopped
Fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 450F. Spray a baking sheet with @Pompeian
Organic EVOO Spray.
2. Slice the potatoes into ½-inch fries. Place in a single layer on the baking sheet; spray fries with @Pompeian
Organic EVOO Spray and season with salt & pepper. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until crispy.
3. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Brush ears of corn with @Pompeian
Smooth EVOO. Place in the skillet; cook for 5 minutes until browned, then turn 2-3 times to brown all sides. Cut the corn off the ears in a bowl; set aside.
4. In small bowl, add yogurt, chili powder, paprika, garlic, lime juice and salt & pepper to taste; stir until combined.
5. Arrange fries on a large serving plate. Top with black beans, red onion, bell pepper, corn, jalapeno, and avocado. Drizzle on chipotle yogurt sauce. Garnish with cilantro and chili powder.