The reason for why i live 👍
THE BIGGEST & WETTEST 💧 PARTY IS ALMOST HERE!!!! MY BIRTHDAY FOAM PARTY AT RAIN BAR IN KENOSHA SEPTEMBER 1ST!! THE FIRST OFFICIAL FOAM PARTY EVER IN KENOSHA WI!! DJ GIZMO SPINNING HITS ALL NIGHT SO YOU CAN SHAKE YOUR ASS ON THE DANCE FLOOR OR GO DANCE & TURNUP IN THE FOAM 👙 BOTH ARE RECOMMENDED 🙌🏾 COME CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY WITH ME ON A WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL & BE PREPARED TO GET LIT 🔥 #RAINBAR #SEPTEMBERFIRST #FOAMPARTY #TRILLION #FLIER #GRAPHICS #FOAMPARTY #PARTY #BIRTHDAY #TURNUP
😗What is pre-pre😉
#turnuptuesday #turnup #preworkout #supplements #justdoit #pmd #pump
I honestly don't remember life before pre-workout. Read below on why you may want to add this into your life. 🤩THE PERKS:
1. It gives you energy.
2. Increases blood flow.
3. Aides in recovery.
4. Improves your body's ability to use fuel for energy in your body during your workout. 🤔WHAT ARE THESE INGREDIENTS?:
1. Creatine- helps muscles produce more energy and speeds up muscle growth.
2. L-Citruline- an amino acid that converts to L-arginine in the body which increases Nitric Oxide (NO) production and improves blood flow.
3. L-Arginine- an essential amino acid that improves NO to improve blood flow. L-arginine can also be found in red meat, poultry and fish.
4. Glutamine- an amino acid that aids in the building of muscle. It is produced in the muscle and distributed by the blood to the organs that need it. Glutamine helps you build and maintain lean muscle. Great when you want to lose fat but not gains!
5. Beta-Alanine- feeling tingly? Thats beta alkaline. A non-essential amino acid that improves aerobic and anaerobic endurance (short burst exercises or strength training and longer cardio workouts) and also power.
6. Leucine- an essential amino acid that is not produced in the body (so can only increase if you ingest it). Leucine improves muscle mass and recovery after exercise. It also regulates blood sugar and supplies the body with energy. *7. L-Carnitine- this is a MUST for people who want to use fat for fuel. A naturally occurring amino acid that help transport fatty acids into your cells mitochondria (where energy is made). If you want to use fat for fuel you NEED l-carnitine. It also increases endurance and enhances muscle recovery. Kind of a big deal.
8. Yohimbe- increases dilation of blood vessels and increases blood flow. Also aids in weight loss and is a natural supplement from a tree bark.
9. Caffeine anhydrous- highly concentrated caffeine. Caffeine stimulates the central nervous system. When it hits your brain it increases alertness, improves your mood, decreases appetite and increases energy. Just be careful not to over due it 😉
Durag towel + titty Tuesday
Here’s a little somethin’ to tie you over until the weekend 👀... We #TakeOverTuesday
again tonight - the BEST weeknight party in the Burgh w/ @djtj412
on the decks 🕺💃🏼🥃🍹 You don’t wanna miss this one...
for TAPlete & California State University Dominguez Hills volleyball player @nicky.p.12
as she starts her freshman year!! Don’t let her smile fool you, she is a beast on the court! 3+ years working together, I can’t wait to see what this year holds!! Rocking my #CSUDH
shirt today for the #turnup
Let's talk core strength. 🙌🏽 Your core is EXTREMELY important because it acts as your body's stabilizer. Your core protects your shoulder blades, your spine, ribs and pelvis. Essentially, your core is helping you move your entire torso (bend, twist, etc.). It's always working hard. With that being said, you need to BE NICE to your core! Try not to neglect it next time you're at the gym. Click the link in our bio for easy (yet effective) abdominal exercises from #SilverSneakers
BTS - “AFTR HRS”
Subscribe to my YouTube channel for music videos/vlogs: “El3ment”
I regali della suocera..❣️🎀