Your body uses water in all its cells, organs, and tissues to help regulate its temperature and maintain other bodily functions. Because your body loses water through breathing, sweating, and digestion, it's important to rehydrate by drinking fluids and eating foods that contain #water
Why does your body need water?
* Water forms saliva in your mouth.
* Water helps to deliver oxygen throughout your body.
* It regulates your body temperature.
* It helps to produce neurotransmitters and hormones.
* It cushions your spinal cord and brain.
* It assists food as it passes through your intestines.
* It lubricates your joints.
* It can help you lose weight.
water, if you have problems with the taste of ordinary water, you can add fruit or slice of #lemon
to your bottle of water.
#water #hydration #health #lifestyle #body #care