Let’s get lost in the forest & let nature enchant our love 💕 🌳🍂
something borrowed, something blue
bianca + andrew 7.21.18
Cute & quirky alternative photo booth & transport for your special day.
Can we skip this whole Wednesday thing and brunch instead?⠀
Custom napkins & party goods found using the link in our bio @siphiphooray
Brainstorming // This past week and even more so the last few days, I have kept busy putting together my services and forms. These final steps are taking longer than expected but are of the most important aspects to this business. I don’t want to rush and I’d rather be extremely confident when it comes to official launch day, TBA. Read about how attending two recent weddings have giving me even more inspiration to pursue this business. (link in bio)
Gotta love using the surroundings to help frame and compose a photo.
We had a few grooms cry this year! It always gets us all weepy behind our lens and feeling so so lucky to be able to be a part of such an important day for our couples!
Nothing wrong with a little man love 😘
This sign is for a display for a friend of mine who makes flower fairies. Hand written on to an old piece of wooden floor boarding ✍🧚♀️
I absolutely love the look on Morgan’s face as she fights the tears as she finally gets to see here self in her dress and knows she is about to marry her best friend.
Helloooooo! Welcome to another beautiful day... have you ever struck a pose you felt was badass? Only to see the picture come out totally wrong?? Well here are some tips you need to help you out!!!!
1. Check your makeup! Make sure it's not sweating, make sure your head scarf (gele) has not shifted leaving a line or very bad patch... make sure your lipstick is still intact. Try to freshen up before it's time for photo sessions.
2. Listen to your photographer: this is the very reason why you should employ a professional! Say no to road side photographers! Plan way ahead for one.. Mark my words you wouldn't regret it. Major reason is that they know how well lightening would work on your skin tone n the likes so listen to them
3. Your bouquet! I'm no professional on this but one thing I am very certain of is that there r ways to hold your bouquet to achieve the perfect picture... each bouquet style with its own way to complement your dress be it ball or A line or empire etc. Ask professionals like @camakabespokepieces
for more information.
4. Choose the right angle.. if you are a regular 'female' snapping pictures come as second nature... So it's no brainer that you know what angles flatter you. Work with this.
5. Smile... don't forget to always smile.. show some 32. Remember you are never fully dressed without a smile. .
Ps: I know the picture says 7 tips but hope you enjoy the 5 provided? That's all we can take on this post. Don't forget to tag, comment and share with friends. Cheers and have a fabulous evening.
#randomsegment #photography #weddingideas #weddingtips #bridals #bridalinspiration #bridesmaids #hustlersquare #naijabrandchick #theweddinghub #weddingcounsellor #brideandmaidsfactory
I had just watched “Muppets take Manhattan” and Miss Piggy was on my mind.