I made extra of this custom request.
Introducing the Hippo outfit to my animal line. 💕
Little Ashlyn👩🏽🍳baking up some cookies with the super cute Wellie Wisher cookie baking set from @americangirlbrand
KEVIN! He was my first doll made by @_dezdolls_
! He is so special to me for that reason bc it was the beginning of a long and amazing partnership and also Kevin McCallister is my spirit animal. It is 10000% factual that Home Alone 1&2 are my very favorite movies (all year around) and lines from those movies make up about 75% of my vocabulary. The other 25% is from Napoleon Dynamite 😂 He is my buddy for the night while I watch him curb Harry and Marv! ❤💚🎄
12 days- IG post ⚠️ Warning- cuteness OVERLOAD
🎄 12 Days of Christmas Decor🎄
Day 5: Mini and Me Christmas trees .
The full video is available on IGTV 👆🏽
More to come. Stay tuned. Turn on your notifications 😘
No caption! Just living my life! 🤗💞🎄
Temperance’s “special doll” got her own stocking and she needed it hung above her bed immediately, then proceeded to pose her so she could have her own picture💛
I love little girls💎
I seriously can't wait until I can bring our new items. Until then, enjoy a custom state tee made for a Christmas order. I love that they chose red. So pretty!
I found two cute things today. A winter outfit for Emerson and a Wellie Wisher sized sled! The sled was an ornament I found at Dillard's, but it's too huge for a tree! #americangirldoll #welliewishers
This was such a fun set to design and make! Last Christmas, I collaborated with Tiffany, over @peanut.blossom
, about holiday sugar cookies that can go with those cute Wellie Wisher dolls from the American Girl store (hence the blue wellie boot 😉!) The post includes a tutorial on how to decorate these cookies! Check out Tiffany’s blog for the post😬#americangirldoll #welliewishers #decoratedsugarcookies #royalicingcookies
*cutters are tagged*