It is understood Wilshere has been offered a contract worth less than his current deal, but heavily incentivised because of his injury record.
Arsene Wenger on the situation:
"On my side, nothing has changed. Jack will be free at the end of the season, we have made a proposal to him and I want him to stay and be linked with the club for the future. I hope he will do it."
Jack Wilshere on the situation:
"I definitely want to be here, I want to help Arsenal get to where they should be."
According to AS, Oblak is at the top of Arsenal’s shortlist and the club are willing to pay the 25-year-old’s €100 million (£89m) release clause.
The Guardian | Chelsea’s next target as they focus their recruitment efforts on domestic players who are approaching out-of-contract status is Aaron Ramsey. The midfielder’s current deal at the Emirates Stadium runs to the end of next season, with talks over a renewal yet to begin, allowing their London rivals to start dreaming of another potential bargain.
Reliability of source | 3/5
Likelihood of transfer | 2/5
Hector Bellerin Evolution😍🔥
It has been reported Bayern star, Lewandoski wants a move to the Premier League🔥🔴
Would you like to see Lewandoski in an Arsenal shirt🤔🔴
Kolasinac knock-out vs Brighton💪😱🇧🇦
📲Follow me @scoresenal
Both back in the England squad. Well deserved. 🔝👏🏻🇬🇧
If you could only get one of Ramsey or Wilshere to extend their contracts at the club, who would it be?
🇬🇧Many reports in Spain say Robert Lewandowski could be set for a shock move to Arsenal. 😍😱
Do you want it?
🇫🇷Beaucoup de sources en Espagne disent que Robert Lewandoski serait prêt à faire un transfert choc à Arsenal. 😍😱
Est-ce que tu le veux?
Mesut akhi with new shinpads
Think they're printed with goku or something cuz Auba has some too, tried zooming in😂
Comment below your favourite moment of the 2017/18 season so far🔥
After a season riddled with lacklustre performances, Xhaka has able to turn it around in recent games. But why? He’s not being partnered with new players, nor have we changed formation. Little tactical nuances have transformed him and our midfield. I’m going to break some of these points down
1. A 3 man midfield. The three man midfield (instead of a two or double pivot) has given more passing options to Xhaka causing him to be more successful. The 3 man midfield also gives him a partner legs in Ramsey or Elneny who are both capable of covering a lot of ground (in the box to box role). This has been done to great success in the Swiss national team and looks as if it is being transferred into our squad.
2. Like he has done in the Swiss national team, he is picking up the ball in between the CBs transforming us into a 3-4-3 shape when in possession with Xhaka playing the “quarterback” role. By doing this not only does it allow him to go forward, but it also doesn’t force him to play with his back to our opposition goal. (Example of this being an issue game vs Everton shown above) ***Note this is done when we are deep in our end. Otherwise he plays ahead of the CBs in a slightly more advanced role***
3. Sitting deeper. Sounds basic but in the earlier stages of the season he was venturing too far forward at times leaving a massive hole in our midfield. With Xhaka sitting back more, he is able make recovery runs shorter and less strenuous while allowing other men to get back in the process.
4. Concentration. Also very basic and ties into my last point but by him sitting deeper, he is able to fill in positions in which we are short (usually fullbacks as they play higher up). This has improved drastically lately, especially in comparison to other games this season (Swansea game used as example). Let me know what you think of this. 🗣💭⬇️!
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Mesut Özil 🔥😍
With Arsenal now prioritizing the Europa League, would you start Mohamed Elneny in the Premier League to rest players for the EL?
Arsenal are set to hand Mohammed Elneny a new contract, just 7 months after putting him up for sale.
Mesut Özil and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 😍🔥
So many goals & assists in one picture 😎
Danny Welbeck is expected to find out on Monday whether he will face any retrospective action for an alleged dive during Arsenal's 3-1 win against AC Milan on Thursday.
Welbeck went down after a challenge from left-back Ricardo Rodriguez to win a penalty to level the game and help ensure the club's place in the quarter-finals of the Europa League.
Do you think it was a deserved penalty or did Welbeck dive?
The rumours regarding Luis Enriqué are false. He's not in the top 3 candidates to take over Wenger at Arsenal as Allegri and Löw are. He was also sacked by Raul Sanellhi at Barca , who now works at Arsenal. Can't see this happening 🚫
for more 👈
• Arsenal have reportedly made Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Jan Oblak their top summer transfer target as they seek a long-term replacement for 35-year-old Petr Cech.
• Manager Arsene Wenger wants to bring in a top goalkeeper and is keen on Oblak, who has a release clause of £88 million, according to Jorge Garcia at AS.
Would you like to get Jan Oblak as Arsenal's new goalkeeper for next season? 💬⤵️
- - - - -
📲| Follow @castleofarsenal
👥| Tag your friends!
🔔| Turn on post notifications!
- - - - -
#arsenal #afc #coyg #madrid #oblak
Who got the better end of the deal🤔🔥🔴
2️⃣ Manchester United