These traditions are narrated from Holy Prophetﷺ .
1. "You are to me as Haroon was to Musa, but there will be no Prophetﷺ after me".
Ref: i) Sahih al Bukhari, Vol. 2, P.305.
ii) Sahih Muslim, Vol. 2, P 356.
iii) Mustadrak al-Hakim Vol. 3, P.109.
2. "You are from me and I am from you".
Ref.: i) Sahih al Bukhari, Vol. 1, P.76.
ii) Sahih al Tirmidhi, Vol. 5, p.300.
iii) Sunan Ibn Majeh, Vol.1, P.44.
3. "Loving Aliع is believing, and hating him is hypocrisy".
Ref.: i) Sahih Muslim, Vol.1, p.61.
ii) Sunan al-Nisai, Vol. 6,P. 117.
iii) Sahih al Tirmidhi, Vol. 8, P.306.
4. "Whoever accepted me as his master, then he should also accept Ali as his master. O Allahعج be friendly with his friends, and be enemy".
Ref.: i) Sahih Muslim, Vol. 2, P. 362.
ii) Mustadrak al-Hakim, Vol. 3, P. 109.
iii) Musnad of Imam Ahmed, Vol. 4, P.121.
5. "Aliع is the master of all the believers after me".
Ref.: i) Musnad of Imam Ahmed, Vol. 5, p. 25.
ii) Mustadrak al-Hakim, Vol. 5, p.25.
iii) Sahih al-Tirmidhi, Vol. 5, p.296.
The Quran says:-
Allah only desires to keep away the uncleanness from you, O people of the House! And to purify you a (thorough) purifying (33:33)"
اَللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلى مُحَمَّدٍ وَّآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ وَّعَجِّلْ فَرَجَهُمْ..
#allah #muhammad_pbuh #ali_as #fatima_sa #hassan_as #hussain_as #makkah #madinah #najaf #mashad #samrah #jannaat #karbala #shaam #shia #alhamdulillah #shia_e_aliع #Tamanna_Zaidi
Visit our website:
Follow for More!🙏