Soft & squishy banana bread🍌 vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free, this scrumptious loaf is so easy to make, while being delicious and guilt-free at the same time!! Mmmm I love having a large slab of this with some almond butter and banana, and a warm mug of tea😊recipe from @frommybowl
3 Medium Bananas
2 1/2 cup Rolled Oats, divided
1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
1/4 cup Almond Butter (I use @ceresorganics
2 tbsp Ground Flax + 6 tbsp Water
1 tbsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Salt
1. Preheat your oven to 180C.
2. In a bowl mix the Ground Flax with 6 tbsp water to form a jelly-like texture, similar to an egg. Stir and set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Add 2 cups of the Rolled Oats into a blender or food processor and blend until they form a fine flour, about 45-60 seconds.
4. Place the Oat Flour into a medium sized bowl and add the Coconut Sugar, Baking Powder, remaining 1/2 cup of Rolled Oats, and Salt. Mix well and set aside.
5. Add your ripe Bananas to a separate, large bowl, and mash with a fork until they become runny. Add the Almond Butter, Apple Cider Vinegar, Vanilla Extract, and Flax or Chia Egg to the bowl. Mix well.
6. Slowly incorporate the dry flour mixture into the wet Banana mixture, stirring well and until all clumps have dissolved.
7. Pour the batter into a parchment paper-lined or greased bread pan, smoothing the top off with a spatula.
8. Bake at 180C for 60-70 minutes, or until golden brown or a knife comes out cleanly or with minimal crumbs. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then remove from the pan and allow to cool completely before slicing.
Enjoy and happy Wednesday💕😇
#banana #bananabread #vegan #refinedsugarfree #glutenfree #almondbutter #loaf #oats #yum #delicious #slice #tea #vegantreats #wildeats