Andhra Chicken Curry is the most famous and traditional chicken curry in the Andhra region. It is simply and needs very few ingredients…
3. Spices- Turmeric, Coriander powder, Red chilli powder, Chicken masala, Garam masala and salt to taste
4. Ginger ans garlic paste
1. Marinate chicken with curd, garlic and ginger paste, and all spices and keep aside for 20-30 minutes
2. In a cooking vessel, add oil, add the sliced onions, add dried red chillies and saute slightly till the onions get transparent.
3. Add the marinated chicken and roast it until a change in color appears.
4.Stir and cook for about 5 minutes on low flame.
5. Add water and cook untill chicken gets tender.
6. Finally add chopped coriander leaves.Serve hot with Roti or Rice.
This recipe stands apart as it is andhra chicken curry and very tasty and quite simple with simple ingredients that are used in everyday cooking.
#dotrythisathome #happycooking #chickencurry #andhrastyle #foodporn #foodlover #chickenlove #homemaderecipes #ecerydayeating #foodblogs #doityourself #lovethefood