Run oh and it night and I have night vision lol
• Trying not to panic when it takes a while to hear from your husband. He’s probably working, asleep, or the internet’s messed up again.
• Panicking anyway.
• Crying, begging your toddler to give you a hug on a rough day. He doesn’t understand but he’s the only one there and a hug from him is the closest you can get to a hug from your husband.
• Finally getting used to a communication schedule, only to have your husband’s shift or location change again.
• Needing to talk to your husband about important things but having to wait hours or days so you forget or your thoughts fester.
• Running out of space on your phone but hesitating to delete any of the random selfies/videos of your husband because if you get that awful news that he’s not coming home, you’ll want to look at his face often, make it feel like he’s still there, and make sure your son remembers his daddy.
• Being more pleasant to your husband than you want to be when you’re upset because every conversation has the potential to be the last and you don’t want to regret how it went.
• Getting in shape and wanting to surprise your husband when he gets home but also being afraid that he won’t make it home to see so you scrap the surprise and show him progress pictures often.
• Trying not to get angry when people equate their situation to yours when their SO is out of town for a week or two. You know it sucks and you don’t mind when they talk about it - it’s when they act like it’s the same as your husband being deployed. The time span hardly compares and they probably don’t spend their days worrying about his/her safety.
• Telling everyone you’re doing fine because these other things would make them uncomfortable.” 💙 @ryan.g.johnson
Comment below with your “Deployment is...” definition. Sending love to all of you with deployed loved ones ❤️
#military #militarylove #militarygirlfriend #militarywife #army #armylove #armygirlfriend #armywife #mysoldier #militarycouple #armycouple #militarybaby #militaryfamily #armybaby #armyfamily #milso #militaryhomecoming #deployment #deploymenthomecoming #militaryspouse #milspouse #milspo
L I V E your best L I F E!!
Even if that means pretending to be a tourist in your own city 😎
Hawaii has taught me two things:
1. I was made to be an island girl
2. I was meant for so much more
If the place you live doesn’t teach you something, move on. There’s a whole world out there. 🗺
Today was such a fun day for our little family. Ben leaves tomorrow for his instructor course at Knox and we decided today was all about being together. We took the boys to a small fair in lacrosse and made a day out of it. Conner is growing up so much and beating his fears. He was obsessed with all the animals and loved the rides and games. Troy was amazed at everything too and taking it all in. He was a bit jealous of Conner doing everything, but he’ll be there in no time with how fast he’s growing. I love days like today. ❤️
The hubs made the Panthers Instagram while attending Torrey Smith's Battle of the Bases tournament. I wish we could have taken the boys but the rain kept us inside. They did great the first game but sadly lost the second. I'm still proud of this guy. No matter how broken he is at the end of the day.. because he's getting old 😉🤣..he still keeps moving. Love you honey!
#carolinapanthers #torreysmith #myhusbandismyhero #armywife #armylife #battleofthebases
I am loving our new house! There is only one problem....
We aren’t getting our stuff for another three weeks! 🤔
Thank goodness we packed our blow up bed. 😂 Dogs are going to stay with my parents until we have a couch for them to hangout on. 🐾❤️🐾
Amen. We can live in expectation of this and take heart because of this. I have found a great comfort in having this knowledge in the midst of my pain. ❤️❤️❤️ God has been teaching me and showing me this truth since my first season of suffering came almost 9 years ago and every day since. This is what the book in my heart that I’m working on writing touches on. In our unexpected suffering, we can expect God’s faithfulness to His promises. Nothing is wasted. He is in the business of redeeming, restoring, renewing, rebuilding, repairing, and on and on. Take heart. #anexpectantheart
Beyond proud of my husband! Got some amazing news today that only validates everything he has said he would do! We still have a long road ahead but I will be with him every step of the way! So grateful to everyone who has supported us and especially to @jeffcscs
for getting us here. Truly truly grateful for God putting you in our lives. Can't wait to celebrate with my @beardedgator2
in a few days. It's been 68 days since I've seen his handsome face! 4 days and a wake up! #proudwife #armywife #ilovemysoldier #armystrong #strongertogether #imhislittlewoman
im tired of waiting girl come home 😩 7 more weeks to go! 😭♥️ #armywife
Why do I never stop talking about the good 💩? Because these product meet all of your bodies feel good needs 👇🏽 sticking these delicious probars in Kris’ bag for while he’s being bussed and in the field 💪🏽💯