In The Diary // Brighton Etsy Craft Party 2019
Friday 5th July
The Clarendon Centre
Tickets: £16.58 – £18.72
The Brighton Etsy Team will be hosting their 7th Annual Craft Party! Everyone is welcome to this event, not just Etsy sellers, so bring your friends and family and enjoy a great night of creativity.
There will be a mix of workshops for you to take part in throughout the night, with skills to be learnt and fun to be had with workshops ranging from jewellery making, macramé, screen printing, paper cutting and more. So far the workshops that will be taking place are:
- Acrylic Charm Bracelet Making Workshop with Karli and Jacques from Designosaur YEAH
- Colour Bomb - Paper Flower Making with Jasmina from Paper Meadow Studio
- Paint your Own Cactus Pot with Sabina from Hi Cacti
- Up-cycled Knitted Necklace Workshop with Jamie from She Knits, You Love
- High Flying Papercut Birds with Ben from Pork Chops Paper Cuts
- Fresh Flower Crown Workshop with Alex from Webb and Farrer
- Charm Making Workshop with Alice from Tiny Treat Boutique
- Make a Pop Art Mini Print with David from J David Bennett
- Geometric Wooden Jewellery Painting Workshop with Claire from Hello Terry
- Macrame Plant Hanger Workshop with Paula from Cocoon & Me
- Easy Screen Printing All Things Brighton Beautiful with artist-printmaker Cloe Barrett from Relish Art Studio
There will be free goody bags up for grabs on the night, including a tote bag which you can pop all of your wonderful makes in to take home.
There will also be a charity raffle, with lots of amazing prizes, and money will be raised for Crossover Brighton. This is a Brighton based charity who provide relief of poverty, hardship and distress among the homeless, the street community and the poor by providing of shelter, food, clothing, support and advice.
It wouldn’t be a craft party without plenty of treats and cake, and there will also be a pop-up bar on the night!