As it’s #worldhelloday
we thought it’d be a good time to introduce ourselves to those of you who may not know us. We’re Student Nannies, a small business set up by a working mum who saw a problem with the childcare system in the UK, along with a student/ graduate employment problem, and wanted to fix it. Shortly after, Student Nannies was born, and here we are today! Visit our website to learn more, or sign up for free today #studentnannies
This is how we started ordering through Green Caravan 7yrs ago! Then we took over the business and we haven’t looked back! We love @wholegrain_milling
’s bakers flours... this sourdough was 👌🏻👌🏻
If you’ve been around here for a while, you might recall that every Thanksgiving I am in charge of the annual two loaves of Pumpkin Cinnamon Bread. The usual process is to get up super early, make the dough and let the bread rise but this year, I wanted to try something different. I took all of Sunday to makes these loaves and now they are sleeping in my freezer until Thursday.
There’s always something when making this bread and this time I found that the dough initially hadn’t risen at all. I thought I was going to have to start from scratch like I did 2 years ago. Thankfully, it was merely just very cold and needed a warm oven to perk up. Hoping once these defrost they’ll be just as good as if I had made them fresh! Or else it’s back to the usual way next year. #kbckitchen #cinnamonbread
I am beyond excited to have a space where I am able to share my love and passion for all things food! Follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and tumblr. I have so much in store for you guys! Check out my first post on my website for more info. Link in the description. 🤗
hand-tied lil baby tea bundles 🌿
I just want to watch Christmas movies and bake things 🎄🥧
Took a break from my pre-Thanksgiving pie making marathon 🏃🏽♀️to celebrate my daughter Eliza the night before her 10th birthday 🎂 Sweet story, pun intended, my dad makes everyone’s birthday desserts in our family, and Eliza has chosen his traditional flourless chocolate rouldade which we usually have for Passover, two years in a row for her big day. It’s so good! And she is the best daughter anyone could wish for 💞
#birthdaycake #glutenfree #flourlesschocolatecake #passover #bakersgonnabake
¡Que NO Se termine el mes sin que pruebes este increíble PASTEL de calabaza relleno de CHEESECAKE! 🍰🎃 PORCIONES: 12
- 6 huevos
- 2 tazas de azúcar
- 2 1/4 tazas de puré de calabaza
- 3 1/4 tazas de harina de trigo
- 2 cditas de polvo para hornear
- 1 cdita de bicarbonato
- 1 cdita de sal
- 1 cdita de jengibre
- 1 cdita de nuez moscada
- 1 cdita de canela en polvo
Para el relleno de cheesecake:
- 570 gr de queso crema
- 1/2 taza de crema para batir
- 400 gr de leche condensada
- 1 cdita de esencia de vainilla
- 14 gr de grenetina
Para el decorar:
- 380 gr de queso crema
- 1/4 de taza de azúcar glass
- 1 cdita de esencia de vainilla
- al gusto de nueces troceadas
1. Para el pastel: bate los huevos con el azúcar hasta que cambien de color.
2. Agrega el puré de calabaza, los polvos, el jengibre, la nuez moscada, la canela y bate hasta incorporar.
3. Vierte la mezcla sobre dos moldes de pastel previamente engrasados y enharinados y hornea por 20 minutos a 150 grados centígrados.
4. Para el cheesecake: bate el queso crema con la crema para batir, la leche condensada, la esencia de vainilla. Añade en forma de hilo la grenetina y continúa batiendo hasta obtener una mezcla homogénea.
5. Vierte el cheesecake sobre una base de bizcocho. Enfría 1 hora o hasta que cuaje. Coloca el encima el otro bizcocho.
6. Para el betún: bate el queso con el azúcar y la esencia de vainilla.
7. Con ayuda de una espátula, cubre el pastel con una parte del betún y coloca sobre una manga pastelera el resto. Decora con duya rizada formando rosas en la parte superior del pastel y termina con nueces picadas en la orilla. Sirve.
#kiwilimon #pasteldecalabaza #calabazadecastilla #puredecalabaza #cheesecakefilling #quesocrema #pasteles #pastelesdecorados #pastelescaseros #recetasdulces #recatasdecocina #postres #cakestagram #bakersgonnabake #cakefordinner #birthdaycake #cakerecipes #bakingtutorial
Mama says: the easiest way to shop with kids is not to. Etsy shop is live- new listings added all week.
Stumped on what to make for Thanksgiving?🤔 We have all the recipes you need right on our website!🧡
Pie crust is so not easy. It takes some practice to get it right - but we wanna help you get it right so we made a film for you. Currently up on sweetish.co. (Link in my stories).
We shot the film slowly / mostly in real time so you can really get a good idea of how it’s done.
Call me crazy, but I feel like there’s a lot to be learned when things aren’t incredibly sped up.
Ps. In hindsight I should have folded the crust underneath before crimping it but whatever. Cheese fries.
Hope you enjoy the film and we hope it helps you! ❤️
Film shot by my love @jrholman #sweetishco #piecrust
We’ve poured over 2 bottles of alcohol over these fruitcakes you can imagine how eager we are at this point