WARUNG DAMAR would like our customers to have the opportunity to follow the Balinese custom and eat in the same manner as an “Megibung”. “Megibung” is an unique tradition from Eastern Bali means an activity that is for 2 to 7 persons, they sit together to talk and discuss their opinions while eating together from one big plate which is called a Dulang or “nampan” in Karangasem.
Now, we have created a small menu which can be for 2, 4, 6 or more persons.
The menu is traditional with:
• Rendang Sapi – a famous beef curry from Padang
• Sate - prawn satay and Satay Lilit a fish satay
• lawar - mixed vegetables with herbs
• Chicken Betutu – chicken baked in Balinese herbs
• Soup - Chicken and egg • Chicken Pelalah – mild red chili chicken
• Tofu and tempe Bacem - bean curd and bean cake, Indonesian style sambal
• Bubur injin - Balinese black rice pudding for dessert
• Fresh fruit juice that will make you fresh all day
Rp 325k++ for 2 pax
Rp 495k ++ for 4 pax
Rp 750k ++ for 6 pax
Rp 1.125K ++ for 8pax
Join us for Megibung! #WarungDamar