Thank you @ketointhevillage
for tagging me in this a while back. I haven't gotten around to doing it until now. Eeek. But here goes... 1) I was born & bred in South Africa. Grew up on a farm in Stellenbosch, in between the Winelands, for most of my life.
2) I can play the keyboard, but haven't played since high school.
3) Got a nipple piercing while randomly window shopping when I was 18. So rebellious 🤣
4) I consider myself an artist at heart. Writing, making art, creating is my lifeline. Without it I'm nothing.
5) My Myers Briggs type is INFP. My love language is Quality Time & my enneagram type is 4. Yes, I'm a romantic. Personality tests are my fav. That being said, I also have a very addictive personality.
6) Currently studying Applied Psychology.
7) Cycling is my favourite activity & I can't wait to be able to get on a bike again.
8) The thing I miss most on keto is bread. All breads. Especially Ciabattas.
9) I do believe in God, but the concept of hell or talk of it gives me extreme anxiety. I can't think about it.
10) I'm bisexual. I could easily fall in love with anyone. (I am married though, but just saying)
11) Breaking Bad is my favourite TV show of all time.
12) I can't work or hold down a job, due to illness. Which I am working on.
13) Conspiracy videos/documentaries and Psychological thrillers are my guilty pleasure
14) Bargain hunting/shopping makes me extremely happy
15) My perfect day comprises of finding a secluded beach with my partner, digging my feet into the sand as we both read a book in silence and feed our skins some vitamin D. Of course, this hypothetical day is sunny and NOT windy.
Day 78: Listen, I've had the flu for such a long time but finally starting to feel better. In the midst of my flu, I ate whatever I wanted - in moderation and miraculously didn't pick up any weight. Been strict keto again since Monday and have already lost 3kg (6.6lb). Anyway, just as I was feeling human again I got my period and now I feel as though I am dying but whatever happens, I WILL NOT TOUCH CARBS AND SUGAR AGAIN UNTIL I REACH MY GOAL. My moment of weakness was spurred on by comfort eating after my husband landed in hospital. Yes yes, I know that's no excuse but hey, i am bouncing back and better than ever. Have a lovely rest of the week guys. And remember that you can always always always bounce back. I used to feel too guilty to start again but hey, every day is a new day and a little effort truly goes a long way ♥️♥️♥️
MOHON SHARE DENGAN KAWAN KAWAN KORANG
ORANG BANTING NAK PORT MAKAN BARU BEST TAK????.
Jum ajak Family,Kengkawan makan Nasi Goreng LAMBAK !!! Confirm berbaloi baloi bawak datang makan dekat sini!.
°ROTI CANAI PANAS PANAS
°ANEKA KUIH MUIH KAMPUNG
°NASI LEMAK °LONTONG DARAT *Hot Sale
°KUETEW & MEE.
°ANEKA LAUK PAUK KAMPUNG.
°PELBAGAI MENU MENGIKUT PERMINTAAN
°PELBAGAI PILIHAN NASI GORENG
°PELBAGAI PILIHAN MEE GORENG
°NASI PUTIH + TOMYAM
Dan MACAM MACAM lah.
Yang penting CONFIRM KENYANG PERUT Korang semua & SHEDAPP :D!
Berbaloi Baloiiii Gaiss.
OWNER BEST KORANG REQUEST JA NAK APA APA OK! .
*WARUNG KAK ZAH KLASIK*
**Gunting Karat Sungai Lang
BELOK KANAN hujung sekali.
Boleh terus call owner : .
Wak Munaji :
#banting #bantingdelivery #bantingselangor #makanbanting #bantingkedai #bantingmakan #bantingmurah #bantingdiet #muabanting #bantingfriendly #banting
🚗 #bantingkahwin #bantingsurprisedelivery
Festival food. Cauliflower wrap with scrambled eggs, cheddar, mushrooms, rocket, avo and chickpeas
Sometimes a small meal fills you up
Eat when hungry, and stop eating only when full.
~ sautéed chicken livers with onions and tomatoes
For the next four weeks, I've signed up for the @servdfresh #bantingfriendly
package, which means all re-heating and no #cooking
First up, a pork chop with sauerkraut and veggie mash. Not a very photogenic dish, but very tasty. The rind on the chop was super soggy so I popped it in the airfryer to crisp up a little, which made it more palatable, but not proper crackling. Oh, I also had a meal for lunch today - chicken breast with creamed spinach, but I didn't take any pics.
Ninjastar rating: 💥💥💥
#food #convenience #banting #lowcarb #healthyish #notapaidreview
🛎🛎🛎🛎I fail to clearly explain what spices I use on my lifestyle, and I also get asked from time to time which spices we are allowed to use. In this weeks video I explain/show which spices I use on the Banting and Ketogenic diet. Link in Bio
Good morning Sunday!!!
The impact of #food
to health is so significant yet few realize it.
Food has a purpose and that is not to merely satisfy hunger & appetite.
Food supplies the body with building blocks of cells and fuel for the sustainance of health and growth.
What is food then?
Food when is eaten and absorbed into the system, provides the body with strength, heat and fuel, builds and repairs cells without doing any harm.
Without realizing it, every time we eat we're either building or destroying, strengthening our cells or weakening them, providing good blood to the brain or starving the brain of quality blood.
balanced meals provide the body with nutrients needed for proper functioning.
Ofcourse there are other aspects to overall #health
Love your body, it will reward you.
The weekend is almost here.😍😍😍😎
Super excited to be resting from all my labour, spending time with friends and loved ones.
We've had a great week at @healthandwellnesspot
, all thanks to you our loyal supporter and customer.
We will now be offering not only #bantingfriendly #grainfree #granola
, from 15 August we'll have #glutenfree
Oats for our #glutenintolerant
, growing from strength to strength. Taking practical #healthy
eating solutions into ordinary homes.
Still not sure, well don't miss out on being a part of our entrepreneurial story.
Love your body, it will reward you.
Today's Low Carb brunch... A repeat on the boiled eggs 😁... This time with coated chicken strips & my homemade "Avocadonnaise"". Ok, ok, 🙄 so just I made regular Banting Mayo and blitzed in half an avo. But that name sounds fancy! 🥑 🥑
Here's my recipe for a spicy low carb chicken coating. I make it ahead in bigger quantities and store in an airtight container for up to a month. Enjoy! .
*Banting Belle's Chicken Coating*
#lowcarb #glutenfree #grainfree #bantingfriendly
(This quantity coats 8 - 10 chicken large chicken pieces)
NOTE: This coating is salt-free. You will need to season your meat with salt BEFORE or AFTER coating it.
Mix together the following:
* 4 Tbls coconut flour
* 4 Tbls mixed seed meal (finely ground seeds) or Almond meal
* 2 Tbsp psyllium husks
* 2 tsp baking powder
Add spices of your choice in quantities as desired, and mix until well combined.
I add the following for chicken schnitzel or chicken strips:
* 2 Tbls Paprika
* 1 Tbls Cayenne Pepper *"1,5 Tbls dried Italian herbs/mixed herbs
* 2 tsp dried garlic flakes/powder
* 2 tsp crushed dried red chilli/ chilli flakes/ chili powder (Optional)
* 1/2 Tbls Xylitol sweetener (Yes!... Store bought barbecue seasonings usually have sugar)
* 1 tsp black pepper.
To make chicken schnitzel, butterfly the breast fillets, season with salt to taste, egg wash in a egg/water or egg/cream mixture. Dip in coating (either lay and cover the chicken with coating in a flat plate (schnitzels) or add the coating into a plastic bag and shake the chicken in the bag after egg washing (chicken strips). Fry in preheated coconut oil on medium heat. Not too deep but deep enough to cover halfway up the side your chicken pieces.
If frying in batches, you may need to change your oil after each batch to avoid burnt coating settling in the pan.
You may also need to add coconut oil midway through frying as coconut flour tends to soak up the oil.
#mylowcarblife #banting #keto #LCHF #lchflifestyle #chickenstrips #eggs #avocadonnaise #brunchbowl #ketogenic #ketosis #ketomeals #TrainedBantingCoach #innovatingrecipes #prioritisinghealth
Fuel your body with the right food. ~ scrambled eggs and mozzarella
~ pork sausages (careful)
~ cherry tomato
When you haven't cooked in a while...
Chicken breasts stuffed with garlic, holsum, fresh ginger, spinach, bluecheese & peppadew...seared at medium heat...then oven-grilled in foil till done.
Seasoning - pink salt & blackpepper
#chickenbreast #stuffedchickenbreast #bantingfriendly