Simple but elegant half up half down
🌿🌿Hair Tip Tuesday🌿🌿
This might seem like a no brainer to some, but you might be quite surprised with how many people skip out on cleaning their hair brushes. You might be thinking, "what's the big deal? I'm the only one that uses it." But brushes are traps for grease, old built up product, dust, germs, oil, and even dust mites! YUCK! Think about it...if you brush your "three day old" hair on Monday, then wash it on Tuesday and blow dry it and brush it with the same brush, you are just passing Monday's dirty build up to your fresh clean hair. No thank you!! Here are three easy steps to clean your brushes.
1. Take a wide tooth comb and run it along the base of your brush. This picks up and removes the clumps of hair sitting in your brush. If you don't have a comb, use a pen or pencil to lift up the hair, then remove the hair with your hand.
2. Fill your sink with warm water and a tablespoon of shampoo. Submerge your brushes and let them soak for a few minutes. If there is a lot of build up, use an old tooth brush to scrub in between the bristles.
3. Rinse and remove all the water and lay on a towel to dry! That's it! Your brushes are good as new and your hair will stay fresh and clean! I recommend cleaning your brushes once every week or two. #kimberlynicolehair
#ocstylist #orangecountyhair #ochair #orangecountystylist #ochairstylist #orangecountyhairdresser #beachyhair #beachyblonde #instahairstyle #finehair #ochairsalon #summerhair #ohhellohair #hairinstagram #beachywaves #livedinhair #brunettetoblonde #ocbalayage #ocbalayagespecialist #balayageartist #balayagehairstylist #blondebalayage #ocmom #orangecountymom #balayagecolor #salon1506
Brought this girl from brassy to SASSY 💁🏼♀️ Check my stories for her BEFORE selfie!
A mermaids life is the life for me 🌊 🧜🏻♀️
Well isn’t @_kaylamjones_
just the cutest?!
Kayla is in the middle of a #haircolorjourney
—> natural brunette to blonde! She wants to keep it a nice honey blonde to compliment her skin tone and a lived in look to match her darker eyebrows. Kayla’s next session is scheduled! Stay tuned!
I love having fun with hair pictures! If you want to take a profile picture worthy shot, I’m your girl. 😉💁🏻♀️
BODY BEAUTIFUL 💯💯💯
She said, “This is my dream hair!”
We love creating dimension and texture in the hair just by using colour 🎨. These perfectly placed Micro Lights @hair_by_emma_c
gives the perfect ribbons of colour creating beautiful light and shade. 👏🏼 XMAS WEEK IS FULLY BOOKED!! Make sure your on the waiting list or have a December appointment locked down so you don’t miss out 🌲!
I Had an awesome time with @callie_morris
today, doing her hair!❤️ This is our first process in transitioning her into a beautiful white blonde. 💕💕 Thank you for being a model client and understanding the process and knowing that I only want the best results for you and all my clients while keeping them as healthy as I can. IF YALL DON’T HAVE HAIR YOUR BOY DOESN’T HAVE A JOB, OKAY😛👏🏻
Adding a little detail to a basic braid ✨check out @shopandi_
for the cutest head scarves and scrunchies!
Giving some dimension & life to brunettes 💕 •
This Saturday come join us with @onelifeoneyoga
Click the link in my bio ✨
Finally got around to posting my #beforeandafter
! The only before I had was the last selfie I took before putting them in (rip Indians post season). Thanks to my awesome coworker @luckay_1
for helping me sew all this hair in because it isn’t fun doing it alone! #hairtransformation #handtiedwefts
There were probably better photos of this outfit but it looks like I have abs here from the 2 times I worked out this week so 💁🏼♀️ #fitnessblogger
Allie // Another babe rockin some Spiced hair! Why is warmth and depth so essential for winter months? Here are my reasons:
1) As the weather starts to cool down, so does your body. You’re seeing less sun, your blood vessels are constricting.. This in turn, will make your skin more pale and more flush. Adding that heat and richness will balance out what your skin will lack.
2) When it’s holiday season, what sounds yummier? Ice cold water ❄️💦? Or Hot chocolate ☕️🍫? Exactly.
3) Toner doesn’t have to be a big commitment. Experiment and play with different tones on your hair. Sticking to the same old formula is just plain boring. So live a little!
I know that not everyone likes to rock dark for winter and more power to them! But if you are contemplating it, it would hurt to try! 🔥☕️🌰 #maryjoyhair
Medium hair length updo! Updos are achievable with any hair length!!
Fall hair at it’s finest on this beautiful mama. 🍁 These warm times compliment her skin so well! #zionajobeauty
A beautiful quince updo for today 👸🏽
Bridal trail!! Wedding season is upon us!