** for special savings!
! Today I wanted to share my go to #holidaymakeup
look! A little shimmer and a little shine! I created this look using products i got from @cvs_beauty
and you could too with these step by step instructions:
1. Start with an eyeshadow primer, I chose the @nyxcosmetics
2. Using your favorite eyeshadow (I chose the nyx ultimate shadow palette) start on the eyebrow bone with a skin tone color lighter than your skin tone.
3. Now on the crease choose a color close to your skin tone maybe a shade darker and blend in circular motion.
4. A little lower still on the crease choose an even darker color and blend
5. And one more time another darker shade on the crease and blend
6. Choose a light gold eyeshadow and apply it on the eyelid.
7. Using your glitter primer apply that over the gold eyeshadow.
8. Take your favorite glitter (mine is glitter brilliance from @nyxcosmetics
in GLI05) and apply it on the eyelid
9. You are ready for eyeliner! The best kind to use when working with glitter is a liquid one... it glides the best. (I used @wetnwildbeauty
megaliner in black
10. Use your favorite face primer (I’m currently using the @joahbeauty
11. If need it add concealer
12. Apply your favorite foundation and powder if need it.
13. Highlighter is need it for a glam holiday look so go to town with it! (I used the @maybelline
master holographic in 100
14. If you like contour your cheeks for a chiseled look
15. Apply your favorite blush to add color to your face.
16. Pick your favorite red or burgundy lipstick, they are all the rage for the holidays! (I mixed two colors: @wetnwildbeauty
megalast liquid cat suit in Hex-Cellent and @nyxcosmetics
liquid suede in LSCL14
15. Apply your favorite mascara to prep your lashes(I used @peripera.official
Ink Black Cara in black)
16. Last but definitely not least are false eyelashes!! You don’t have to wear them but they do add an extra flair to your look! (I used @ardellbeauty
magnetic lashes in double Demi wispy
And there you have it!! The perfect Holiday Makeup Look! Hope this was helpful!!