With bed bug incidents on the #rise
owners should learn more about these #pests
. Knowing more about #bedbugs
including what they look like, can help you identify them on your property. Keep in mind that you should turn to #professional
RISL pest control experts to get rid of these #bugs
1. Bed bugs are a reddish-brown color and measure about a quarter-inch long. They are also typically flat and rounded, but they have a bloated appearance after they feed.
2. Bed bugs are mainly active during the night while people are sleeping, but they can also come out during the day in order to feed.
3. Bed bugs can feed on any part of the body, although they mostly head to exposed areas of skin. Bites mainly occur on the arms, neck, hands and face.
4. Bed bugs travel around from place to place on items, and it’s very easy for them to hide. These bugs have been found in many places, including luxury hotels, buses and movie theaters.
5. Bed bugs only need about 10 minutes to fill up on blood. After feeding, they can go for days without needing to do so again.
If you are dealing with bed bugs in your home or business, contact Rotimax Integrated Services Limited for help. We offer reliable pest control to eliminate bed bugs in residential and commercial properties.
#eliminate #residential #commercial #fumigationexperts #pestcontroller #pestcontrol #bedbugspecialist #safeenvironment #hygienist #ecofriendly