Late with my ha'penny again, trying to play catch-up. So, logo - here they are! Mine, and the @justacard
one. Also apparently you should have had ten facts about me yesterday. Woops. So:
1) I wrote most of this post whilst walking to work, because I was already late. SOML. (Is that an acronym? It should be! I've decided it's a thing.) 2) I've been drawing and painting and just generally crafting ever since I can remember, mostly thanks to my Mum, but A Northern Sketchbook is only 6 months old.
3) I'm from the best little County in England, Co Durham.
4) I earn my bread as an archaeologist, which sounds (and is) really cool but I'd just like to take this opportunity to say we really aren't just looking for stuff! Stuff is nice but real archaeology is mostly squatting in the mud trying to tell if this shade of greyish brown is slightly different from that shade of greyish brown, because in that case it is actually part of a hole someone dug in the past and not just the natural soil. Ugh.
5) I only spent 2 months of 2017 living in a house. Fun fact.
6) I love the sea just as much as the mountains and the woods but I'm muchmuch worse at swimming than I am at running and climbing. Okay maybe not that much worse than I am at climbing. Anyway I love painting them all.
7) I'm finding it quite hard to think of ten things you actually want to know about me!
8) As well as being outside, I also really love inside-y things like reading and music and dancing and eating!
9) Playing with words is really good fun.
10) And does anyone else HAVE to smell every book they open? Especially second-hand ones?
#justacard #logo #meetthemaker #blurry #compass #outdoorart #create #lovehandmade #shopsmall #thisChristmas #independentartist