“ PRO PIGMENT POMADE REVIEW” ‼️🌈
Trying something new as I’m always so interested to see peoples opinions on products, especially if we bout to spend our hard earned coin on it 🙌🏼💰
Swipe for process ➡️➡️
1. I Primed my eyes with the @plouise1
base as this is my go to and works amazing with bright colours 😍
2. These are the pigments (after they’ve been used so excuse the mess of them). Their super creamy to the touch and are soo pigmented. They come in the same packaging as the brow pomades and almost have the same consistency. They remind me of the Mac chromolines but literally a fraction of the price as they only cost £5.00 😱
3. I packed on the shade “hot pink” and blended out the edges . They blend out really well and have a good colour pay off when packed on to a sticky base.
4. I then packed on the shade “Burgnady red” to give it a bit more dimension and blended it into “hot pink”. These colours go hand in hand together so it wasn’t hard to build up and blend out.
5. I then packed on shadows over the pigments and blended them out. I was really interested to see how this would work, (if it went patchy etc)but the colours just stood out more and didn’t cling to any patches of the pigment which was my biggest worry
6. These pigments can be used for pretty much anything so i wanted to add a liner to see how it would work over the shadow. I used the shade “ocean blue”. The pomade was a little stuff to get a sharp wing so I added some @makeuprevolution
“mixing liquid” and this made it easier to work with. The colour pay off wasn’t as intense as the pinks but this was down to there being no sticky base. When packed over with a blue shadow this helped bring more colour to it and helped it stay in place. Despite this the pigmentation was still amazing 😍
7/8 . The finished look. I added lashes, and the colour “ocean blue” to my water line. These work great in the waterline as they dry down and don’t budge. Overall I would highly recommend. These are perfect for anyone who likes bright intense colour and especially for Halloween 👻 Tbh i’m very impressed 💖💜💙💛❤️🧡 #makeuprevolution #makeupreview