• • •
Ngl im SOOO feeling my oats rn..
One of my fav looks I’ve done 🤩🤩 I’ve been trying new techniques in my makeup recently including new brow technique and a more glowy dueyskin, if you wanna see a future YouTube video on how to achieve an updated look lemme know 😚😉🤩 —————————————
* Millani foundation
* L.A girl foundation * Revolution liquid highlighter
* Revolution full coverage concealer * RCMA no colour powder * Anastasia dip brow
* Nyx black eyeliner
* Still a liquid eyeshadow “kitten karma”
* Anastasia liquid lip in shade “pure Hollywood”
* DOSE of colour X iluvsarahii gloss in shade “barely there”
* Mac fix plus
* All nighter setting spray. • @myleahlashes MLF-27
11 hours ago3010
Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
11 hours ago281
: bloody wound and cut crease halloween look.
Well, I wanna do something different. So, I decided to do half cut creases and the rest of the face doing a fake bloody wound which's so easy. I hope you gonna like it and leave the comment what you think about it.