I am home from my trip to WA and so ready to teach yoga! 🌲🧘🏻♀️ I took some much needed time to pause, reflect and fill my cup with my family and friends. It’s so hard to find the time to slow down sometimes and it’s so easy to continue forward on your path without taking a moment to breath and observe. This is my focus for my classes this week as we start to head into the holiday season. I’m teaching some extra classes this week and I’d love to see you in class! 🙏🏻💙 Tues 12:00 C2 at CPY 4S and 4:00 HPF & 5:30 C2 at CPY Poway
Wed 1:30 C1 & 3:00 C2 at CPY Clairemont
Thurs 12:00 C2 at CPY 4S and 4:15 HPF & 5:45 C2 at CPY Clairemont
Fri 9am C2 & 10:30 HPF at CPY Poway
Sun 7pm 75 min Core Restore at CPY Poway
#yoga #corepoweryoga #sandiegoyoga #hotyoga #vinyasa #yogateacher #yogastudent #yogapractice #pause #reflect #breath #observe #mtrainer #washington #viewfromabove
And that's why I teach hypnotherapy for birth. The nurturing of your mind is so so necessary for huge transitions and events in your life. .
- In school, we all learned how to read and write, but we never learned how to use our minds to help us with the most important survival skills of all: staying happy and healthy! Research has shown over and over again that learning to relax is one of the most important keys to long-term health and vitality. ⠀
Your thoughts have real and measurable effects on your body and brain. Your immune cells know your deepest feelings. Your stem cells are wired to your brain and help you repair and regenerate. But they only turn on and make new brain cells when you relax. And I don't mean sipping a glass of Chardonnay while watching TV or practicing retail therapy. To engage the powerful forces of the mind on the body, you must DO something. Learn how to ACTIVELY relax. ⠀
Whether you practice deep breathing or take a simple leisurely walk, find an active relaxation that works for you and do it. Here are a few more ideas on how to push your pause button:⠀
1) Make choices that make your life balanced — practice saying “NO” to others and “YES” to yourself.⠀
2) Try yoga or meditation.⠀
3) Get enough sleep.⠀
4) Eat whole foods that decrease the stress response.⠀
#thoughts #stress #relax #relaxation #breath #yoga #meditation #sleep #wholefood #healthyliving #drmarkhyman #markhyman
Frustration... Sometimes dance is so hard and requires so much.
1) Focus in class and pick up fast.
2) Be able to connect the movement with the music and remember everything.
3) Be able to dance with all the details the teacher wanted but still find your own voice in it.
4) Be with "open eyes" and dance like you are in show - but still don't show off and be "too much"
5) Do as many classes and styles that you can but not too much.. you need to focus on something, right?
6) work on your freestyle.. you are not just a machine that do choreos.
7) create your own choreos.
8) audition as much as you can
9) perform, get as many projects as you can
10) eat healthy food that you cooked, go to gym, sleep well.
11) post on Instagram, do your page, resume
12) Be reade for unstable job and crazy hours
13) Oh! Don't be so heavy! You should just go out and dance , have fun!! FLY TO NY AND BE FAR FROM YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT YOU LOVE SO MUCH AND MISS THEM!
sometimes dance life is really frustrating but I try to balance between all I mention, and remember I dance first because:
1) I love how it makes me feel
2) It is the best way to express myself and my feelings.
3) challenging myslef in order to grow as a dancer and human being, find the best way to play the music with your body and to show emotions in your own style and way.
4) Inpire others to dance and feel what I feel!!! TRUST!!! #dance #challenge #love #breath #ramonbyenschoreo #ny #feelings #makeothappen #selflove #inspire
#breath #mirror #bookstagram
را باید با تمام گستردگیش پذیرفت، تنها در جسم نمیتوان پیدایش کرد، بلکه در جسم و #روح
و هوا. در آینه، در #خواب
، در نفسکشیدنها انگار به ریه می رود و آدم مدام احساس میکند که دارد بزرگ می شود..
What is it that scares you so much about love? What is it about patience that you feel won't be enough to move mountains? Why do you want to steer the wheel in the direction of being someone more or less than another? In every thought, in every word, every action, there is a moment of stillness just before the quake. Did you ever wait there with bravery & ask, can I give more to myself? Can I give more to us? Can perhaps a deep breath or two reveal something more?
Day 11: I am thankful for Meditation. Today was our first day in a new Phase with an Educator I haven’t had. We did so many wellnesses (fun bonding games or exercises) and at the end of the day he had us do a guided meditation. It’s been a while since I’ve done any sort of meditation and it reminded me how important they are. They relax and inspire. They calm and brighten. And most importantly they bring you back into balance. I’m truly thankful for all kinds of meditation.
Day 15 Sadhana... It’s only 7 mins/11mins but that short amount of time can be your light in the day... ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️Create the theme for your day & start by floating into your breath. Relate to yourself in this space & really sit in the silence afterwards (if you can). Doing this means that even if life hits hard & you feel the stress, it won’t hit as hard if you’ve already created a thread of stillness within. This can be the memory to come back to in stressful moments.. that feeling, of breathing deeply, of feeling light. Hold the memory and breathe into it. This can help dissipate stress, even if it’s just for that moment.
Create this daily and your memory lasts longer. Your concept of self changes perception... and over time YOU become the LIGHT.
What sensations are present in your body right now? Listen in; and play with what you need ⌇
Teaching tonight @nth_yoga
7.30 vinyasa; come hang out ☁️✨⚬
Does Monday’s arrival leave you feeling drained, like you have to wait until weekends or vacations to truly feel relaxed?? 👇🏾🧐 .
When I asked this question in a corporate wellness presentation on mindfulness last week, most people in the room could relate.
So how can we find calm and relaxation in the midst of our busy, demanding lives? .
The answer: through mindfulness. Mindfulness is the awareness that arises from paying attention in a particular way, on purpose, non-judgmentally. The mind is hardly ever in the present moment. In fact we live most of our lives on autopilot, lost in our thoughts. And in this state of being, we miss the present moment - the only moment we ever have to be alive, to heal, to grow. .
The employees at Red Ventures are fortunate. Not only did we talk about mindfulness, but we practiced it. And after a 15 minute guided meditation, calm and peace filled the room.
I want to help give you that same sense of peace and relaxation, no matter what’s going on in your life. So I’ve put together a short guide to help you establish a regular mindfulness practice. There’s even a recording of a 5 minute guided meditation as well. Click the link in my bio to grab your copy.
Who’s ready to stop waiting for the weekend to truly live? Who’s ready THRIVE? 🙋🏾♀️🧘🏾♂️ .
#mindfulmonday #mindfulness #thrive #mindfulandthriving #meditation #relaxation #calm #peaceofmind #happiness
😊 #joy #presence #peaceiswithin #mondaymantra #stressrelief #downtime #breath