DAILY DOODLE + INKTOBER Post for October 14th!
For the month of October, our #dailydoodle
will combine with @inktober
. If you're not familiar with #Inktober
, it's a movement to make 31 inked drawings within the 31 days October. It was started by fabulous artist @Jakeparker
in 2009. (It's a great reason to challenge yourself, because hundreds of thousands of other artists all around the world are keeping you company as they do their best to draw daily!
Oct 14th Story:
Oeshiki is a ceremony that celebrates of the True Buddha's eternal life. When the True Buddha passed away during this time, cherry blossoms bloomed out of season. Local temples practicing True Buddhism represent this by adorning their altars with handmade paper cherry blossoms. The significance is that the True Buddha's life is immortal, in past, present and future, and even in His passing we can celebrate His ongoing life.
0.5 Sumo Grip mechanical pencil; Pigma Sensei Pen 03, Koi Watercolor Pocket Field Sketch Kit made by @sakuraofamerica
・・・ DO YOU WANT TO SUGGEST A DOODLE TO US?
Here are the rules:
1. Follow our brand on Instagram @pmbq
2. You’ll see the DAILY DOODLE POST for that day
2. Leave a suggestion in the comments
3. Suggestions close on 7AM each day (changed from midnight as we've been so late in posting)
4. By making a suggestion, you agree that your suggestions are freely given without expectation of acceptance. All suggestions will be read, but due to time constraints may not be replied to.
HOW LONG WILL THE DAILY DOODLE LAST?
As long as it can!
#pmbq #sanjose #buildingabrand #pandariffic #dailydoodle #panda #oeshiki #gratitude #watercolor #ink #art #inktober2018