5 Things I Wish I knew before Starting My Networking Marketing Business !
1. Work with the workers. 📣 I used to spend too much time motivating the unmotivated. I fell in love with a person's potential. Now I work where I am deserved, not needed, and so should you.
2. Your real friends will be exposed.
📣 There are... people that owed me money,
people that I went out of my way for,
people that I supported for every fundraiser (buying popcorn, candy, cookies, raffle tickets, etc...) and some of these same people did not support my business. When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.
3. Work ethic will beat out talent every day. 📣 I stopped spending time perfecting the script and spent my time using the script. I stopped watching the presentations and started getting people in front of them.
4. My upline is not responsible for my success. 📣 I used to think that it was my upline's role to make me successful. Then one day I realized that I could outwork, out earn, and outproduce my upline. And so we did.
5. In due time... THINGS CHANGE! 📣 The same people that start the journey with you may not be there when you cross the finish line. Downlines quit, and Uplines leave and, it's ok. It won't make or break you.
#Grindseason #ThrowExcusesAway #LetsWork #LetsConnect #Businessman #Entrepreneur #WorkEthic #FollowTheSystem #BeCoachable #PeopleAreNaturalLiers #ButItsOk #Partnership #TeamWork #CreditRepair