So behind time, this is my last post to wrap up 2018. They say when you have a child, you take double the time to get ready, or get anything done. So this is me, not ready for 2019 when it’s end Feb. .
Here’s some highlights of 2018 with my first baby @lullyselb.
1) Our collab with @naforrer
Commonwealth Fashion Exchange.
2) Our Eid 2018 show attended by lullyselbsquad.
3) Did a campaign to raise awareness for artists with special needs - so much love for the overwhelming support!
4) Expanded our product line to active wear together with @nawalhaddad @glowco.shop.
5) First time sharing about running an online fashion business to primary 6 students.
6) Not captured in photos are many sleepless nights, skipped meals, rushing everywhere - but it’s all worth it. .
Thank you everyone for supporting my work and I hope to do more meaningful campaigns this 2019. If you’re a woman artist, designer, Creative, painter, illustrator etc, and wish to have your art on shawls, do read my blog - link in bio.
#bye2018 #byejan2019 #byefeb2019 #10monthstogo