listen to me, and listen closely.
you are not hungry.
you are bored.
you are sad.
you are tired.
you are stressed.
you are thirsty.
be very careful. your mind is tricking you. you don’t actually want to eat. you have enough fat on you to keep you alive for a long time. just because there is food doesn’t mean you have to eat it. think before you act.
Train like an athlete, eat like a bodybuilder. 🥗🍽💪
- Do you know the difference between "LEAN Vs. SKINNY " ???!!!😊😊😊 . SAY NO TO BODY SHAMING AND ALSO SKINNY DOES NOT MEAN HEALTHY !!!!! HEALTHY IS THE NEW SEXY !!!! GOOD HEALTH IS TRUE WEALTH !!! PLEASE READ TILL THE END !!!!!!!
Often when we look👀 at other women who are thin / skinny🕴, we immediately think she’s "lean". Is that really the case? Does being skinny really mean you’re lean too❓ or that you are healthy???
To answer this, you first have to know what it means to be" thin" or "Lean"
✖SKINNY is a term we throw around loosely, sometimes negatively ➖but often as a compliment, to describe someone who is "thin"🕴
. ✖ A skinny person is small in circumference size /frame.
✖Skinny also means you have very little muscle💪 , you don't weigh much .
✖You can be Skinny and have a high body fat percentage (Skinny fat) and appear thin.
✖Skinny is also being slender with little body mass .
✖Skinny people don't weigh much but their body fat percentage is relatively high.
However, the definition of being ✔"Lean" is often measured by the overall body composition. ✔Lean is having a low percentage of body fat but noticeable muscle💪
✔Lean would indicate thin with muscularity lean.
Trying to loose fat when you are Skinny ; is the same as anyone trying to get lean. It just involves more weight training🏋♀ enough protein🍤 and a little calorie deficit.
For example, If two women of same age weigh the same; It might be that one has has a higher⏫ body fat and very little muscle💪 (skinny) while the other who is referred to as "lean" has a low body fat and more muscle 💪
With this explanation, I am sure we can now differentiate LEAN from SKINNY.
#askdamz #calories #skinnymodel #fit #askdamweightloss #askdamzhealthylifestyle #lifestyle #family #hereditary #drinkclan #fitspo #countingcalories #slimmingworld #food #foodporn #fun #leanmuscles #protein #carbs #foodisnottheenemy #carbsarenottheenemy #fitness #diet #weekend #MyMobileDoccares
۴۵حرکت با #طناب #بتل
این ورزش باعث#کالری
سوزی و #گردش
خون بالا میشود،وعلاوه بر#آمادگی
اندام و موجب از بین رفتن چربیهای اضافی بدن میشود،این#ورزش
به شما کمک خواهد کرد که قدرت دستتان بالا برود و همچنین در تعامل با اشیا کارایی بیشتری داشتهباشد. این روش طنابزنی#عضلات #دوسر
شانهها و پاها را قوی میکند، بسته به اندازه طناب از شما انرژی میگیرد.
بااین طناب موجب رسیدن ضربان قلب به اوج میشود، حس رضایت بخش و عالی به ورزشکار دست میدهد و شرایط شدید#هوازی
هوازی که این تمرین فراهم میکند، باعث شده تا در برنامه تمرینی#ورزشکاران
حرفهای در رشتههای مختلف ورزشی قرار بگیرد.
👌نکته کلیدی که برای طنابهای بتل روپ وجود دارد این است که هرکدام از عضلاتتان را بهصورت جداگانه درگیر خواهد کرد و همزمان با فرمدهی عضلات، عدم تعادلهای عضلانیتان را نیز برطرف خواهد کرد.
👈فیلمکامل در کانال موجود میباشد.
#Rope #BethelRope #Calories #PhysicalFitness #fat #muscle #Aerobic #anaerobic #Professional
Hmmm. No wonder.
The word "diet" has so much stigma because of erroneous perceptions and a LOT of nutrition bollocks (#nutribollocks
) perpetuated by bro-science.
A good diet means balanced, sustainable, practical nutrition tailor-made for your needs and your schedule.
There's no one size fits all.
Don't fall into the trap that you have to become a brontosaurus 🦕 just to lose weight!
There are many approaches, tweaks, and nuances to this - and no single method (like keto or intermittent fasting) is the gold standard.
Shot and styled by @trinkagonzales
, we want to share fun, curated photos on how to appreciate detectable food while meeting your calorie targets and fitness goals.
Ask a nutritionist, dietician, or Endocrinologist how to make a nutrition plan that works for YOU.
At home or at any Gym, I can be your Personal Trainer! (I’m here doing programs in Australia for clients in the U.K and abroad).
If you have a smart phone then you can have me; a fully comprehensive Personal training service meaning you’ll have everything you need right to an app on your phone, for just £50 monthly.
If you lack motivation, want more structure, want to be held accountable and/or your’e currently paying too much money for Personal Training, Me as your pocket PT is the answer.
For more information on what’s included and how to get started, send me a message. 💪
FOR SHE WHO NEEDS MOTIVATION
- download only your favorite fitspo/thinspo onto your phone. if you need to, lock that shit down in a private folder
- go to your favourite store and try on clothes. if you’re bold enough, buy your dream jeans/dress/crop top in a smaller size - it’ll fit soon enough if you work hard!
- make yourself a progress journal. decorate it with cute drawings of pretty babes or maybe a collage of inspiration photos
- take before pictures. analyse them thoroughly and tell yourself exactly what you want to change and why. keep them safe. you’ll appreciate them later!
IF YOU’RE STUCK, FEELING DISCOURAGED, OR ARE MAYBE ON A BINGING RAMPAGE:
- stop and breathe. you’re okay
- don’t beat yourself up. progress may be slow, or you may even be taking a few steps backwards. that’s okay!weight loss is a roller coaster, almost nobody continuously loses weight. just appreciate the progress you HAVE made, and think about how you did it. have your habits changed? if no, perhaps they should?
- re-evaluate your approach, try to start on a clean slate. write yourself a plan. you can find my plan below
FOR SHE WHO IS MOTIVATED ENOUGH:
- shoot for 2 litres of water each day
- keep a bottle with you at all times
- infuse it with fruit, crystal light, whatever floats your boat
- ALWAYS eat breakfast! (even if you’re restricting. it will boost your metabolism and give you energy for the day. trust me, you will feel so much better than having nothing at all. don’t worry, you’ll burn it off by the end of the day.)
- fluctuate daily calorie intake
- medium/large protein-packed breakfast [50% daily calories]
- light lunch (salad, smoothie, etc) [30% daily calories]
- ONLY fruits or veggies for dinner [20% daily calories]
- make your plate at least 50% fruits/veggies (more veggies than fruit)
- no fast food, candy, none of that shit
- NEVER eat past 6:30 pm (the earlier you stop eating the better)
- brush your teeth after your last meal
- drink 1-2 cups of ice water after dinner and again before bed
- go to bed early to avoid a late night binge
- allow ONE cheat a day
- this does not mean binge. remember, you are in control
- NEVER PURGE. EVER.
if you feel like giving up because you’re not making any progress...
remember that your body is capable of looking more amazing than you can even imagine it yet.
i’ve lost over 100lbs and i can seriously say that at every single stage of my weightloss i’ve thought i can never get any thinner. it’s not possible for me to look any different. i’m never going to look good.
and every time i lose more i surprise myself. my cheekbones stick out and my jawline is stronger every day. my thighs don't touch. my cellulite is disappearing. my arms are getting so thin. my stomach is flatter than ever and my hipbones jut out. i can see parts of my ribs and chest bones, and my collarbones now show all the way across my chest leading to my sharp jutting shoulders. my knees and elbows are kind of knobby now.
these are things i never thought would happen and they're beginning to happen for me.
even now i see pics and i think about how i’ll seemingly never get there. but if they can do it so will i, damn it.
Me and everyone in the group chat are starting the sweater weather diet today🥀🖤
🔥KNOW YOUR CALORIES🔥
♦️One of, IF NOT, the biggest con the world has EVER seen is the sale of BOTTLED WATER. Can you imagine that original sales pitch and how ridiculous it would have sounded...
♦️Susie: Hey boss, I have an idea for a new product! You know water, the stuff people can get free out of their taps? I want to put it in a bottle and make them pay $3 a Litre for it!
Boss: Shut Up Susie
♦️From that, a MASSIVE market of flavoured waters, vitamin waters, sports waters, super hydration waters (you get my point) were born and we LAP IT UP!!
♦️While there are BILLIONS of people around the world who don’t have access to clean and free flowing water, it tears at my ears when I hear people say they refuse to drink tap water and how they will only drink sanpellegrino mineral water.
♦️Please don’t fall for this garbage, all be it clever, marketing and sales pitches to have you BUY something you can get for FREE from your tap!
♦️Further, DEFINITELY don’t buy a strawberry and kiwi fruit flavoured vitamin water when the alternative is just SOOOOO much better.
I’m sorry, but if you don’t care then it won’t happen. If you aren’t thirsty, you won’t drink. HEADACHES. TMJ. PAIN. TWITCHING. Ect. = TIGHT MUSCLES.
TIGHT MUSCLES lead to muscles not firing. TIGHT MUSCLES lead to lack of blood flow. This shit will cause things to happen which induce questions.
Why do I have headaches?
Why does my eye twitch?
Why does my lower back hurt?
Why can’t I see as clear?
Why can’t I touch my toes?
Your jaw has muscles. Think about it. Your feet have muscles. Think about it. Think about the muscles your body uses on a daily basic just for basic shit. If you aren’t releasing these muscles (taking care of them) YOU WILL WONDER.
is going to HELP SO FUCKING MUCH. It’s going to minimize the time and accelerate the results ❤️❤️❤️
Day 7. Not bad for a “rest” day.
your face will shrink right in.
your jawline will be sharp enough to cut skin.
your eyes will look so much bigger.
your double chins will have disappeared.
your neck will be so thin.
your collar bones will be able to hold water.
your shoulders will become so streamlined.
your arms will be slimmer and toned.
your scars will have faded.
your wrists will be the littlest.
your fingers will look longer.
your breasts will be smaller but perky.
your waist will be so much thinner.
your tummy will be flat.
your stretch marks will be fading.
your thighs will no longer wobble.
your cellulite will have vanished.
your legs will be skinner.
your ankles will have shrunken.
your feet will be so dainty.
you will do it.
one day at a time.
Leg Pump is my favorite. Here’s my leg workout from yesterday. I only recorded the free weight and body weight exercises.
After these I did: -Seated leg curls 20 x 4 (3sec negatives)
-Standing Calf Raises 12 x 4 (3/2/3 tempo) -Finisher: 4min Lunges.
ℹ️ 3/2/3 tempo means 3sec Concentric/ 2sec pause at the top/ 3sec negative or eccentric. ———————————————————
❗️❗️Online Personal Training Available.
✅ Eating Guide and Plan (4 weeks)
✅ Custom Workout Plan (4 weeks)
✅ Links to Workout Videos for demonstration purposes.
✅ 24/7 Communication + WhatsApp Support Group.
✅Weekly Check-Ins and Program Adjustments if necessary. ———————————————————
#fitness #fitfam #athlete #fitfamSA #virginactiveSA #personaltraining #workout #abs #legday #nutrition #calories #shredz
Adalah ..... singkatnya suatu satuan yg digunakan untuk menghitung jumlah energi yang kita gunakan untuk hidup (kok jadi panjang 😁). Jumlah kalori yang masuk terlalu berlebihan membuat kita menumpuk lemak dan dalam jangka waktu yg lama bahkan bisa menyebabkan berbagai macam penyakit.
Namun jika kalori yang masuk dalam tubuh kita sangat kurang, akan membuat tubuh menjadi lemas, berat badan turun dan daya tahan tubuh yg jg ikut turun.
Oleh karena itu penting untuk mengatur pola makan yang baik sesuai kebutuhan kalori kita dan jika ingin diet pun harus ada pedoman-pedomannya agar tidak jatuh ke pola diet yang salah.
Need help with setting up your diet and routine for your goals?
Please follow @workout_cross
Very useful post by @evolvetrainingsystem.
Although eating food has never been a problem for me and my big appetite, I know a lot of people who are trying to gain size struggle to eat enough calories throughout the day. My recommendation is always to make your own weight gain shakes like the one on the left. You can add or subtract some ingredients and change the portions but the one on the left contains all of the ingredients I usually advise to use. It’s a relatively easy way to get in calories.
On the other side, you see how versatile a shake can be since you can alter it to be a lower calorie option as well. I usually advise to eat your calories when cutting since it will keep you fuller and more satisfied but the shake on the right is a convenient and more macro friendly option if you’re a shake kind of person.
If you’re interested in working with me 1 on 1 for a custom plan tailored to your goals, send me an email for more information on online coaching 💪🏼.
#pfaufitness #fitness #bodybuilding #bulking #gainmuscle #protein #nutrition #diettips #calories #proteinshake #weightloss #fatloss #losefat
⁂ 35 reasons to be thin ⁂
- looking tiny in a medium sweater
- wearing messy buns and actually looking GOOD
- dainty arms
- wearing bikinis with no shame
- crop topssss
- thin weird glasses
- being able to sit on someone’s lap
- being someone’s thinspo
- “have you lost weight?”
- thigh gaps
- defined cheekbones
- visible collarbones
- getting hugged and being told that your bones are poking them
- being proud of yourself
- actually looking good in a mirror
- never having to shop in plus sizes
- “that might be a little big on you... maybe try a smaller size?”
- look good in makeup
- cute boys will take interest in you
- you are the prettiest person in every room
- being able to wrap your hand around your arm
- fitting both hands around your thighs
- size 0
- always being a success story
- getting rid of your before pictures
- people actually wanting to kiss you
- never having low self esteem because you are the goal for everyone
- never having chafing thighs
- no gross sweating
- dainty thin fingers
- looking good in sweatpants
- taking pictures of your legs in the bath
- “oh you look so skinny! how did you do it? you look amazing!”
you wanna eat?
cool, but first:
- drink two bottles of water
- read a book, do a wordsearch, watch youtube or netflix
- plan out what you’ll eat; make it good, and then count the calories.
- set a ten minute timer.
don’t skip a step.
think you’ll binge?
- brink 3 bottles of water.
- read a book, do a wordsearch or watch youtube or netflix.
- paint your nails.
- set a 10 minute timer.
- make tea.
- write down what you want and eat fruit instead.
ways to lose weight fast!
- start your day with two cups of water before anything else. and then a cup before each meal and whenever the desire pops up. the water helps you metabolise quicker.
- 44lbs in a month and a week. 200-300 cals a day max with about 10fast days mixed in. 5-15miles cycled a day + other workouts(t25 and some ones on here). i also took some stimulants: caffeine pills, adderall, and ephedrine (in ma huang tea form).
- 30lbs in 1 ½ months by working out, fasting two days a week, eating 500kcl at max and ONLY eating breakfast so I have at least 20h between my meals.
- 5 lbs in less than two days, just by fasting.
- 6 pounds in a week, done by eating 500 cal a day and exercising for an hour and a half a day.
- i lost 9 lbs in a week once. actually that was just last month. but basically i did the abc diet (not the first two days) and my weight just dropped and dropped and dropped.
- monday to today (sunday). i went from 161 to that (151). i had about only 200 or less calories daily and yesterday i fasted for 24 hours.
- 40 lbs down in 6 weeks. 500 cal > 1200 cal a day with intermediate fasting (6-20 hours a day depending on the day). the key is to not starve, but restrict and change the amount each day.
i want to be “that girl.”
i want people to whisper “is she sick?” behind my back. i want to take off my baggy sweater to reveal the xxxs t-shirt underneath and have the room go quiet. i want cheekbones and big tired eyes. i want to be the regular who’s just a black coffee, please, every morning. i want to forget i have a limit and just forget to eat. i want people to get excited when i eat an apple, just an apple thank god she’s eating something. i want my fridge to be nothing but water and a bag of iceberg lettuce. i want to forget what it’s like to binge. i want to stop taking any comfort in eating at all. i want to not eat because adding up calories is too much work. i want bruises on my spine from the sit-ups. i want to get under my ugw without noticing. i want to be thin.
This is the signature Pakora which you'll be able to munch on at this place. It consists of Fried Pickled Vegetables and is served along with a Ricotta Dip. Although it's not seen in the picture, there are layers in between the Pakora which are coated with some tangy Chutney which we certainly loved!